• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very Cute Image of Chan Chun Sing

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUJ4Z.gif

Captions please? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah Lau He MG still want to protect his balls? NSFs give mhim no protection issit

Ministers are not supposed to show their ball. If can cover, cover it. That is why many of them sit crossed legs.

Besides, I find CCS very small built. Why such material can become chief of army is puzzling. I doubt he can carry the MG16 given that he is slim.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ministers are not supposed to show their ball. If can cover, cover it. That is why many of them sit crossed legs.

Besides, I find CCS very small built. Why such material can become chief of army is puzzling. I doubt he can carry the MG16 given that he is slim.

yeah. probably can't even carry a round of ammo.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ah Bert, only you can find that image cute. I find it stupid, but very "in character" for that piece of MG crap.