• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vertical bars on cigarettes to prove they are duty-paid and legal

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any cheap cigarettes to recommend ?

a bro here previously recommended, think is pall menthol. i smoked a packet, it's a bit like marlboro menthol..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The irritating part is folding the cig papers..

Can always fold in advance. My problem with ang hoon is it doesn't last the distance when you shit in the toilet. Normal cig just nice. Gudang garam is best if need to use dirty toilet and shit for long time.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any cheap cigarettes to recommend ?

a bro here previously recommended, think is pall menthol. i smoked a packet, it's a bit like marlboro menthol..

I think it is still $5 a packet in the lorongs at Geylang. Those cannot leave home with it. Meant for home use.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can always fold in advance. My problem with ang hoon is it doesn't last the distance when you shit in the toilet. Normal cig just nice. Gudang garam is best if need to use dirty toilet and shit for long time.

For Pangsai, its really a must to smoke..

The other day I was at Pearls Ctr to buy 4D..

Suddenly cannot tahan.. Headed to the toilet at the basement..

I asked permission from the Uncle manning the counter..

I also gave him $2 for tip.. The Uncle kindly allowed me to smoke while doing business inside the cubicle..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For Pangsai, its really a must to smoke..

The other day I was at Pearls Ctr to buy 4D..

Suddenly cannot tahan.. Headed to the toilet at the basement..

I asked permission from the Uncle manning the counter..

I also gave him $2 for tip.. The Uncle kindly allowed me to smoke while doing business inside the cubicle..

In my case, if not 'emergency', no cig, sai won't show up! Luckily for me, I don't work in an office where smoking is prohibited in the toilets. I make it a habit to clear 'stock' before I leave home.

golden tongue

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very simple.

Just print a singapore flag on the ciggie and from far Zheng Hu people can see that smokers are smoking tax paid hoon kee.

Dont have to beow where ciggie come from.

iEcon

dollar notes not made of paper, soak a dollar note and real paper in water overnight and see what happen.

I don't think notes are made of paper since it can turn soft and tear in water. Can it be cotton fibre instead?