• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vaccine injuries

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1635854690232.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We need Nuremberg genocide trials... including for those lowlife doctors who promote it. :cool:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg will hv Many illness coming out soon , just that the clowns will always say unrelated,hope they n their families will get it,n let's see how they feel, I hv one relative also after vac one eye blind but they say not related,pity them,got one neighbour whom I detest,also after vac get stroke now with tubing inserted thru nose n head tilted one side,feeding thru tubes.That guy before is always driving n riding a scooter,very active guy but now pathetic

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Jesus this looks really serious. Now I'm beginning to understand why so many don't want to be vaxxed. The risks are simply too great.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg will hv Many illness coming out soon , just that the clowns will always say unrelated,hope they n their families will get it,n let's see how they feel, I hv one relative also after vac one eye blind but they say not related,pity them,got one neighbour whom I detest,also after vac get stroke now with tubing inserted thru nose n head tilted one side,feeding thru tubes.That guy before is always driving n riding a scooter,very active guy but now pathetic
Ignorant idiots will link any and every event to vaccination no matter how random

you can blame your poor academic performance on the vaccine too

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus this looks really serious. Now I'm beginning to understand why so many don't want to be vaxxed. The risks are simply too great.
Fortunately, I took AZ and get swell and solid hard penis erection.... can't complain....

People say take Pfizer I choose AZ and get good side effect.... can't complain.... pass.

Wait for booster shot... AZ again...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ignorant idiots will link any and every event to vaccination no matter how random

you can blame your poor academic performance on the vaccine too
Ehhhh.... I get swell and solid hard penis erection leh.... good side effect.... can't complain....

People say take Pfizer but I choose AZ instead, turn out get super good side effect... can't complain....

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ehhhh.... I get swell and solid hard penis erection leh.... good side effect.... can't complain....

People say take Pfizer but I choose AZ instead, turn out get super good side effect... can't complain....
congrats

AZ from chimpanzee adenovirus

You should try climbing a tree