• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vaccinated people regarding their health from their own comment

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend who is vaccinated ( due to job) told me that if he kanna rain, he will feel unwell same as all his colleagues. He know about that it is cause by vaccine. He is my friend, of course i warn him against the vaccine.

I heard another associate of mine who claim that he is sick with flu suddenly and claim that its covid and hard to breath. another experience dry cough for a month. all vaccinated.

only these 2 for the moment, will post more if i encountered more such stories.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.webp

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
dry mouth is both a symptom and by product of covid. if you believe the jab engenders the virus in the body, then things will not sound so strange

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
remdesivir completely ruins the immune system. My friend went in to ICU for 2 months and never made it out. I believe they had fed her the same shit, and she eventually died, last year at this time

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fuckers no longer bother to hide. 800 funeral workers needed in the next few years. part of the narrative, 60 years in the planning. To dismantle the industrial age, you need to remove every vestige that reminds you of it. The old doesn't go, the new will not come.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
remdesivir completely ruins the immune system. My friend went in to ICU for 2 months and never made it out. I believe they had fed her the same shit, and she eventually died, last year at this time
Remdesivir is actually snake poison/venom . It is a deliberate attempt to kill people. Sg doctors are totally useless, their medical cert from medical school can throw into the rubbish bin.

Last edited:

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh, sg use remdesivir? That's snake poison/ venom.
Not just SG is using Remdesivir, all those countries whose MOH follows the WHO COVID-19 protocol uses it. Remdesivir is injected on those who are already admitted to ICU under induced-coma and oxygen intubation. Apparently there is some kind of reward system in place on how much Remdesivir being dispensed by the hospitals. Look at massive deaths in New York hospitals in early 2020 and India hospitals mid 2020, majority send to the ICU and never return.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not just SG is using Remdesivir, all those countries whose MOH follows the WHO COVID-19 protocol uses it. Remdesivir is injected on those who are already admitted to ICU under induced-coma and oxygen intubation. Apparently there is some kind of reward system in place on how much Remdesivir being dispensed by the hospitals. Look at massive deaths in New York hospitals in early 2020 and India hospitals mid 2020, majority send to the ICU and never return.

How else to rack up the 'Covid deaths' numbers and scare the sheeple into accepting more jabs and more restrictions? :wink:

From down under:

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remdesivir is actually snake poison/venom . It is a deliberate attempt to kill people. Sg doctors are totally useless, their medical cert from medical school can throw into the rubbish bin.
They rather use this then the animal pill. Cannot trust doctors now. They always boast years of experience but if miracle happens. They can't explain.

Fuck doctors and their beliefs. Plain shit ignorance.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
More deaths is great. Expect mrt to be back to the good old days in years. I volunteer to vax them no need pay