• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

utimate load test

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
my blk doing lift upgrading.
4 piles were recently driven deep into the ground.
a concrete platfrom with lift well was stood on the 4 piles.
on top of that, there are 100 hundreds of solid square concrete blocks piles on top of each other.
it paste a pc of paper said ultimate load test in progress.
anyone knows what is that?

huayingxiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
isnt the piles will sink a few mm if the concrete slabs sits on it?

Yes. The piles will settle but key point here is not about this settling. It is the settling behaviour that the enginner is after. But for a lift shaft to carry out ultimate load testing is over done. Maybe they are thinking to overload the lift just like sg being overloaded by all the influx.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my blk doing lift upgrading.
4 piles were recently driven deep into the ground.
a concrete platfrom with lift well was stood on the 4 piles.
on top of that, there are 100 hundreds of solid square concrete blocks piles on top of each other.
it paste a pc of paper said ultimate load test in progress.
anyone knows what is that?

Congratulations on the lift upgrading. You'll probably get the crappy Sigma lift, poor interior air ventilation, noisy motor and prone to breakdowns.

Residents had to pay quite a bit for lift upgrading, and the town council still can't at least install a proper Fujitec lift. :rolleyes:

Now you know why certain town councils had become so rich and could even punt on minibonds. :wink:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. The piles will settle but key point here is not about this settling. It is the settling behaviour that the enginner is after. But for a lift shaft to carry out ultimate load testing is over done. Maybe they are thinking to overload the lift just like sg being overloaded by all the influx.

but they are not doing on all lift shaft.they selected 2 out of 7 for my block.
my opposite blk was scary.
i went off to work at 9am they are still getting the crane ready for work.
when i reach home at 5plus, the lift frame was at level 14. all using metal joint.only the first story is using real concrete.
these few piece of sheet metal beam got worth that much $$?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for me, it took 3 week to store a tablespoon:eek:

it's like starch. it breaks down to egg drop soup (no pun intended) after a week. better to discharge it when you have a strong urge. can be helpful to health too, especially prostate. :biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's like starch. it breaks down to egg drop soup (no pun intended) after a week. better to discharge it when you have a strong urge. can be helpful to health too, especially prostate. :biggrin:

does ugly gal have the same sex urge?
unlike ugly man, they can go for chicken,
ugly poor woman cannot call duck

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
thats for the guys....for the gals its how much they can hold in their mouths without some come trickling down. Any swallowing would result in instant disqualification. No appeals entertained.

ultimate load usually has to do with how much cum can come in one load. :p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
thats for the guys....for the gals its how much they can hold in their mouths without some come trickling down. Any swallowing would result in instant disqualification. No appeals entertained.

Hold in the mouth for what? Gurgle? Or see who can spit the furthest?