• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Useless ang moh.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Ang Moh just joined our business unit last week and complained that nowadays they do not have anymore special allowances /benefits/perks. No more expat package for those joining my company.

This ang moh cant even pronounce Ng and keeps on saying 'Nerg ' so have to teach him slowly how to say. Simple thing cant pronounce, blur in so many things and always bitching. So what value do they add? Make life more stressful for them and us dont you think?

If it makes you day, here's a nugget of information for you. 95% of the AngMohs in Singapore are on local terms or at most local + (which typically include a small housing allowance)

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Boss, those angmohs who invented the internet, PC, smartphone and tablet are NOT those who come here lah. Those that come here are bottom of the barrel type, the lowest of the low.

And the Chinese invented Compass, Gunpowder, Paper and the art of printing, and the Ah Nehs invented the concept of 0.

belnibone

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it makes you day, here's a nugget of information for you. 95% of the AngMohs in Singapore are on local terms or at most local + (which typically include a small housing allowance)

It is not that I dislike angmohs but that I and many others dislike angmohs who are useless, abusive towards locals and who think Singapore owes them everything under the sun and if they dont get what they want they make plenty of noise . These type we dont need here.

Alfrescian
Loyal
we don't like the ang mohs here
same for the ah nehs, pinoys and tiongs
our employers don't hire locals
our silvers cannot get jobs
our young ones cannot make it

this country is fucked!!!!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing I am pretty sure of is Ng is definitely a hokkein name.

Not necessarily. Where local transliterated Chinese names are concerned:

1. 黄 → Ng (Hokkien, Teochew)
2. 吴 → Ng (Cantonese)
3. 伍 → Ng (Cantonese) – rare surname in Singapore, commoner in Taiwan and China

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Not necessarily. Where local transliterated Chinese names are concerned:

1. 黄 → Ng (Hokkien, Teochew)
2. 吴 → Ng (Cantonese)
3. 伍 → Ng (Cantonese) – rare surname in Singapore, commoner in Taiwan and China

Chinese names sound stupid. That's why so many chinks give themselves Western names. However, the dumbfucks end up choosing the most nonsensical gibberish names in the whole wide world and end up making things far worse.

nufala

Alfrescian
Loyal
My working place also used to have some whiteys but after their allowances got cut off many of them left the company. Some went to another place but some went back home to their own country.