• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

US Economy so Strong...Yeah !

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what the US economy has been reduced to: McDonalds reports that as part of its employment event to hire 50,000 minimum wage, part-time (mostly) workers, subsequently raised to 62,000 it received a whopping 1 million applications !!

The US economy is now so pathetic that the bulk of the population will settle for anything. Literally anything. And the saddest part: over 938,000 applicants were turned away....

Here's hoping to Burger King, Pizza Hut needs a few million janitors, toilet cleaners in the immediate future too. And yes, aside from reality, things in America are really recovering quite nicely.

What a shit country...LOL

---------

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...ring-national-event-24-more-than-planned.html

McDonald’s Corp. (MCD), the world’s biggest restaurant chain, said it hired 24 percent more people than planned during an employment event this month.

McDonald’s and its franchisees hired 62,000 people in the U.S. after receiving more than one million applications, the Oak Brook, Illinois-based company said today in an e-mailed statement. Previously, it said it planned to hire 50,000.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GLOBAL DEPRESSION IS COMING.............................

when the USD drop another 25% or so the American consumer can't buy so much from Europe and Asia..................that's when the Western Banks' derivatives market worth over USD1400 TRILLION will start crashing..................

end of Asia and the Chinese Miracle.....................

the Chinese Communist Party will fall.................

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
GLOBAL DEPRESSION IS COMING.............................

when the USD drop another 25% or so the American consumer can't buy so much from Europe and Asia..................that's when the Western Banks' derivatives market worth over USD1400 TRILLION will start crashing..................

end of Asia and the Chinese Miracle.....................

the Chinese Communist Party will fall.................

You must be reading the wrong news sources. LOL

2 years ago, The China government passed a directive that ALLOWED Chinese state-owned companies to WALK AWAY from loss-making commodity derivative trades from Global investment institutions like Gold,an, JP Morgan , Deutche Bank UBS etc.

None of the big Banks have dared to sue the Chinese Companies for breach of contract (yet) , despite the fact that many of the contracts were made in London , Singapore , and New York.
WHat can they do when the China government has issued an unlimited 'get out of jail card ' ??

The Western Banks will collapse when the USD drops another 25% . China has already walked away from the shit a long time ago.

And no, I'm not kidding.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/08/31/china-derivatives-idUSSP47327420090831

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be reading the wrong news sources. LOL

2 years ago, The China government passed a directive that ALLOWED Chinese state-owned companies to WALK AWAY from loss-making commodity derivative trades from Global investment institutions like Gold,an, JP Morgan , Deutche Bank UBS etc.

None of the big Banks have dared to sue the Chinese Companies for breach of contract (yet) , despite the fact that many of the contracts were made in London , Singapore , and New York.
WHat can they do when the China government has issued an unlimited 'get out of jail card ' ??

The Western Banks will collapse when the USD drops another 25% . China has already walked away from the shit a long time ago.

And no, I'm not kidding.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/08/31/china-derivatives-idUSSP47327420090831

i know the Chinese banks can walk away......................but the Western banks can't................

when the West falls....................China will follow...................

### China grew becoz money came from the West and it continues to depend on exports to the West....................

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know the Chinese banks can walk away......................but the Western banks can't................

when the West falls....................China will follow...................

### China grew becoz money came from the West and it continues to depend on exports to the West....................

Really ? WHen the GFC hit the world in 2009 and China exports to the West dropped by 60% , China GDP still grew by a whopping 10% !!

When the West Falls , China GDP will drop to a steady 8% . Great for their inflation control.

I have the links ...but hey , enough spoon feeding for now :smile:

Let's wait for the next party to start !!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really ? WHen the GFC hit the world in 2009 and China exports to the West dropped by 60% , China GDP still grew by a whopping 10% !!

When the West Falls , China GDP will drop to a steady 8% . Great for their inflation control.

I have the links ...but hey , enough spoon feeding for now :smile:

Let's wait for the next party to start !!

you believe in all those fake figures given by the communists ?????!!!

the communists have been faking their economic growth by building full-size cities every year in remotes places in China...............there were satellite photos of them..................full-size cities completely empty of vehicles and people............

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
you believe in all those fake figures given by the communists ?????!!!

the communists have been faking their economic growth by building full-size cities every year in remotes places in China...............there were satellite photos of them..................full-size cities completely empty of vehicles and people............

And most of those cities are now occupied . Why don't you take a look at those photos again TODAY ? Dun show me photos that are more than 6 months old... LOL..
If China did indeed fake their numbers ..how did they lend the yanks so much money ???

There are however cities that are getting emtpy , desserted and breaking down . They tend to be on the OPPOSITE side of the Pacific .

1) Detroit - an abandoned city !
The study of abandonment must convene upon Detroit at one point or another. No other city in the United States has undergone such a dramatic level of population decline, abandonment, and urban decay over the past few months...

http://zfein.com/photography/detroit/index.html

2) Mayor sell bungalows at US$1000 per house...yet no takers !

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/02/08/national/main20030994.shtml

3) So many cities are broke and decaying...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/06/magazine/06Muni-t.html?_r=2&partner=rss&emc=rss

What a shit country ..... LOL

------------

PS- India the New Global Superpower which will challenge the status quo !