• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uproar over Govt made French toddlers learn English at 3

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

this new guy 'neolvermin' something, agrees with everything u say. u never suspect him to be another clone of mine :biggrin: be careful ok. this could be a plot. dun say i never warn you huh. :biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
condoms-please-dont-forget-them-demotivational-poster.jpg

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

this new guy 'neolvermin' something, agrees with everything u say. u never suspect him to be another clone of mine :biggrin: be careful ok. this could be a plot. dun say i never warn you huh. :biggrin:
Agree with everything he says, I beg to differ.

Look at my stance on Chinese and his stance on Chinese.

I respect people's different opinions.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i do understand where i come from and i do understand the behavior of the chinese and i am honest to admit that.

It is not a universal rule that if you are born in a certain race, you must protect and guard your race like some precious gems.

If you are born in a country, that does not mean you have to stay there forever.

If your parents are fcuked up and it does not mean you cannot be honest about it since they give birth to you.

Let me ask you , who create those rules about protecting roots and learn your language. I dunno if there are some selfish person in the past who create this rule. People have choices to choose what they prefer regardless of what race or skin colour they are born in.

===

you stand against the Chinese race irks me. Say you like Thai, who are the ones who pass the language and knowledge of Thai from one generation to the next? The Thais themselves ! Yes, no race is perfect. Each race have its own flaws. I will be the first to admit - we Chinese likes to gamble, and disunited. The history of China will tell you this.

Does that I mean I say fuck all Chinks? No, because no race is perfect. You learn to accept your flaws and correct it. Does that i mean i give up Chinese totally and learn, say Thai? No, I will learn Thai but not the expense of Chinese.

What you are saying is, you totally denounce where you from, what you are. Hello, you don't choose your parents - yes, you can denounce them after. You don't choose your country of birth (yes, you can choose to fuck off to somewhere else after). You can even change your sex. But there is one thing you can never change - that is your race.

You can call yourself a Thai, speak Thai, but still you are a Chink.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..can even change your sex. But there is one thing you can never change - that is your race.
You can call yourself a Thai, speak Thai, but still you are a Chink.
Shows you just can't win with a muddled head. Even his genes can't change. :biggrin: