• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unusual job - mortician

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
not bad for those surly types who do a poor job serving customers ... customer won't scold or complain & u don't have to smile @ or greet it ... i mean, them ...

:cool:

KKH offers you a challenging career with unlimited opportunities. Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of people.

Mortician
(Singapore)

Responsibilities:

You will carry out the duties involved in handling the deceased from the time you are alerted of the death to the point where the deceased is released to the next of kin / coroner. You will also help to perform duties associated with post mortems as assigned by the pathologists and assist in the Histopathology Laboratory in the processing of the tissue from the deceased.

Requirements:

PSLE or GCE ‘N’ Level
Possess an aptitude for this particular job scope
Able to read and write simple English
Preferably with PC literacy
Prior experience in a Histopathology Lab will be an advantage

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
not bad for those surly types who do a poor job serving customers ... customer won't scold or complain & u don't have to smile @ or greet it ... i mean, them ...

You very sure 'they' won't come back to look for you if you did a bad job for them ?

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
which school offer this classes "Prior experience in a Histopathology Lab will be an advantage"

JC?
Poly?
or Uni?
If Uni, I don't think a degree holder will apply... unless money really hard to come by....

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is an honourable job. Nothing wrong with working with the dead. If locals shy away from such jobs the PAP will have more grounds to say that Singaporeans are choosy.