• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Until now nobody know what is LKY religion

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKy doesnt believe in any religion as he is God himself!

But LKY is one staunch believer in Feng Shi.

hongchuan.jpg

When Hong Chuan monk was still around, he always seek advice from him in everything he is going to do. Really!

But once Hong Chuan passed away, LKY quickly gave up his position as Prime Minister and let Wooden Goh Chok Tong be the Prime Minister is because, LKY cannot predict what will happen next in the future as Hong Chuan is not around to give him advice anymore. This is what I heard from someone.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Hong Chuan monk was still around, he always seek advice from him in everything he is going to do. Really!

in the delphi forum, a poster wrote that Hong chuan eventually hated Lky for betraying him. related to some temple affair. forgot liao.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

hongchuan.jpg

But once Hong Chuan passed away, LKY quickly gave up his position as Prime Minister and let Wooden Goh Chok Tong be the Prime Minister is because, LKY cannot predict what will happen next in the future as Hong Chuan is not around to give him advice anymore. This is what I heard from someone.

How come so many screw ups like Suzhou Industrial Park; one-child policy and education streaming?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

hongchuan.jpg

Is this guy really all that powderful? How come he never help during the economic crisis? What happened to him now? Where is he buried at?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I have heard also was that HC didnt like LKY but boh bian, when he came to consult him, he had to tell his frotune. The reason HC didnt like him was that LKY is full of shit karma for having done so many bad things. There isnt a speck of compassion or humanity in him.

hongchuan.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I have heard also was that HC didnt like LKY but boh bian, when he came to consult him, he had to tell his frotune. The reason HC didnt like him was that LKY is full of shit karma for having done so many bad things. There isnt a speck of compassion or humanity in him.

next time please specify your "HC" refers to Hong chuan. I thought you meant Ho ching. read a few time blur :confused: