• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unreasonable zapping

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All good and true but zapping somebody into moderation is equivalent to censorship. Why does somebody with a different political view or an ugly face deserve to have his posts moderated or be put at the mercy of others?

Totally agree. The oppo supporters here are vulgar crass and deserve no respect!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All good and true but zapping somebody into moderation is equivalent to censorship. Why does somebody with a different political view or an ugly face deserve to have his posts moderated or be put at the mercy of others?

There is no no censorship as all the moderated posts are still released. There's just a slight delay.

By the next day, I usually find that the person concerned has been been promoted back into the unmoderated category with the help of other like minded individuals who agree with him.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new system is screwed up. If you really think that the basis for all the zapping is right, then zaps shld not be more than 1 point at a time. One zap for one reason. You should not allow anybody to zap more than 1 point at a time, no matter how many points he has. Infp shld only allow people to buy points like NTUC vouchers but not increase their power to zap. Non-Infp members shld also be allowed to zap like in the old system.

What you are doing is giving some people who pay an unequal right to zap. You mean to say that Infp members are not obnoxious, conceited, unpopular that others wont zap? So if zapping is because one is offensive, then it is a one way street. Are those standing on the other side of the line saints?

I don't give any points away. I adopt a hands off approach when it comes to the rep system unless I see obvious abuse.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The new system is screwed up. If you really think that the basis for all the zapping is right, then zaps shld not be more than 1 point at a time. One zap for one reason. You should not allow anybody to zap more than 1 point at a time, no matter how many points he has. Infp shld only allow people to buy points like NTUC vouchers but not increase their power to zap. Non-Infp members shld also be allowed to zap like in the old system.

That's your opinion and I don't necessarily agree with it.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not expecting you to agree with me, but questioning yr professed rationale. Then pls dont say that one is zapped becos he is evil. Pls say that one is zapped becos some pple have paid money to you and so they can abuse others, even tho the victims are not necessarily behaving badly.

So dont give me the high horse. If an Infp member is behaving badly, we cant zap him; so where's the rationale you spoke of?

That's your opinion and I don't necessarily agree with it.

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then pls dont say that one is zapped becos he is evil. Pls say that one is zapped becos some pple have paid money to you and so they can abuse others, even tho the victims are not necessarily behaving badly.

So dont give me the high horse. If an Infp member is behaving badly, we cant zap him; so where's the rationale you spoke of?

Is Power so important to you? Get a life!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

All I'm trying to do is to create a microcosm of Singapore society within the forum. In the real world, those with the necessary wealth can purchase privileges and influence. The InfP scheme creates a similar scenario whereby power can be purchased, used and abused.

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not about points. It's about fairplay. So now Sam says it is not about fairplay, then I have to accept it. But when he pretends there is equitability and justice, thats where I want to disagree. You cant put Sam and equality on the same page.

Is Power so important to you? Get a life!

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not about points. It's about fairplay. So now Sam says it is not about fairplay, then I have to accept it. But when he pretends there is equitability and justice, thats where I want to disagree.

No one has been fair to me in this Forum aside from Boss himself.
I was zapped, kicked and abused. I have accepted it as a fact.

So accept it and life will be as normal.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was zapped because I am associated with Scroobal. Thats why I have been zapped by his enemies. It is not about my posts. It is about association.

I dont care abt points too. If I cared abt points I would have given sam donations. Then I get Infp and zap them back.

No one has been fair to me in this Forum aside from Boss himself.
I can zapped, kicked and abused. I have accepted it as a fact.

So accept it and life will be as normal.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It is not about my posts. It is about association.

Real life is no different. I'm associated with the PAP and I pay the price for that on a regular basis. I have been abused, zapped, spammed and defaced.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Real life is no different. I'm associated with the PAP and I pay the price for that on a regular basis. I have been abused, zapped, spammed and defaced.

I have deducted your points again for your obnoxious and elitist attitude that ignores the injustices happening ard u.

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a dumbass moron for unwittingly helping Leongsam and the advertisers with my fart chasing fetish. Sigh... :p:p

Come to think of it, it's not bad after all that u have an active fart chasing clone to help the advertisers by generating traffic, something that u are against. It also makes it convenient for me to send u my endless "greetings" everytime u log in. :biggrin: Since u have the most InfPs that upped yourself seven hundred over points, i am sure u can spend another USD4.95 only to find out that the powerless clones that "zapped" u are useless and of no value to me. :biggrin:

Oei molanyong!! Why go into hiding? Post leh! Where are your balls??? :biggrin::kma:

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont understand..you people.
what so good about all these silly points?
cannot exchange in ntuc
cannot convert to deremit point with traffic police
cannot even change a pack of cigra