• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unpatriotic Sinkie traitors still shopping in JB and other parts of Mudlaysia, despite calls from Pappie RC groups to boycott!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans still shopping in Malaysia, says retail group
https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/nati...ermining-goodwill’/ar-BBSfyjC?ocid=spartanntp

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/phot...r-seen-them-before/ss-BBSjrCE?ocid=spartanntp
BBRV2ix.img

© Provided by FMT MEDIA SDN BHD (File pic)
PETALING JAYA: Retailers in Johor Bahru and Melaka are continuing to receive customers from Singapore despite the current tension between the republic and Malaysia, according to the Malaysian Retailers Association.
The association’s president, James Loke, told FMT he believed “only a handful” of Singaporeans were cancelling their trips to Malaysia pending the settlement of disputes between the two countries over airspace and maritime boundaries.
He was commenting on a Sin Chew Daily report about groups of Singaporeans cancelling day tours to Johor for Chinese New Year shopping to avoid unexpected complications.
He said Malaysian retailers, particularly in Johor Bahru and Melaka, were seeing a good number of customers from Singapore, especially on weekends, and he attributed this to the competitive pricing of goods.
“If there are those who are not coming here to shop because of the Malaysia-Singapore tensions, I would say they make up only a handful,” he said.
“Even during the recent Christmas holidays, you could see a lot of Singaporean cars on the highway, heading towards Kuala Lumpur, Genting Highlands or nearby states.
“Yes, there may be some concern over the disputes, but the overall impact on business is minor.”
Ties between the two countries have taken a hit since last October, when Malaysia declared it was extending the limits of its Johor Bahru port into waters Singapore claims to be its own.
Singapore extended its own port limits on Dec 6.
Officials from the two countries have met in an attempt to resolve the dispute.
Malaysia and Singapore are also involved in a dispute over the use of airspace following the introduction of the Instrument Landing System (ILS) for Seletar Airport in Singapore.
Malaysia said the ILS encroaches into its airspace, prevents the construction of tall buildings in Pasir Gudang and subjects the Pasir Gudang Port to higher risks and multiple restrictions.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It’s a stupid spat that our leader cannot settle y must we suffer ? One is to three I don’t take advantage I stupid. PAP go and mandate we buy in Singapore at JB prices lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who are patriotic like @ginfreely must stop all grocery shopping in Johore. They must come into Singapore and shop at NTUC Fair price and then go back to their JB home.

Walk the Talk ... Otherwise, you are just another Sinkie Traitor:biggrin:
Ccb Malaysians sons of whores like you are always revolving around me indeed. Of course people buy grocery wherever they live. Your twisting and ccb finger pointing will not change the fact I am a patriot ready to volunteer to join the defense against mudland invasion and fire GAO GAO at ccb Malaysian invaders.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Traitor Sinkie complain about Mudland Government day in day out and act patriotic and still shop in Johore supermarkets like @ginfreely are the worst SINKIE TRAITORS! :biggrin:
That’s why I also always complain about no BTO to come back to live in BTO and buy groceries here. But @eatshitndie say it is all about me me me when I complain no BTO so you son of whore don’t complain why I no buy groceries in Spore ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s a stupid spat that our leader cannot settle y must we suffer ? One is to three I don’t take advantage I stupid. PAP go and mandate we buy in Singapore at JB prices lah.
You are giving stupid lame excuses lah. People invade your country already still want to go JB to buy groceries is called no principle cheapskate lah.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP government can just impose a 100 percent tax on purchases from Mudland and treat the ringgit at par for that purpose, all sinkees will stop shopping in Mudland. But the PAP won't do it. Why?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Singaporeans still shopping in Malaysia, says retail group
https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/nati...ermining-goodwill’/ar-BBSfyjC?ocid=spartanntp

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/phot...r-seen-them-before/ss-BBSjrCE?ocid=spartanntp
BBRV2ix.img

© Provided by FMT MEDIA SDN BHD (File pic)
PETALING JAYA: Retailers in Johor Bahru and Melaka are continuing to receive customers from Singapore despite the current tension between the republic and Malaysia, according to the Malaysian Retailers Association.
The association’s president, James Loke, told FMT he believed “only a handful” of Singaporeans were cancelling their trips to Malaysia pending the settlement of disputes between the two countries over airspace and maritime boundaries.
He was commenting on a Sin Chew Daily report about groups of Singaporeans cancelling day tours to Johor for Chinese New Year shopping to avoid unexpected complications.
He said Malaysian retailers, particularly in Johor Bahru and Melaka, were seeing a good number of customers from Singapore, especially on weekends, and he attributed this to the competitive pricing of goods.
“If there are those who are not coming here to shop because of the Malaysia-Singapore tensions, I would say they make up only a handful,” he said.
“Even during the recent Christmas holidays, you could see a lot of Singaporean cars on the highway, heading towards Kuala Lumpur, Genting Highlands or nearby states.
“Yes, there may be some concern over the disputes, but the overall impact on business is minor.”
Ties between the two countries have taken a hit since last October, when Malaysia declared it was extending the limits of its Johor Bahru port into waters Singapore claims to be its own.
Singapore extended its own port limits on Dec 6.
Officials from the two countries have met in an attempt to resolve the dispute.
Malaysia and Singapore are also involved in a dispute over the use of airspace following the introduction of the Instrument Landing System (ILS) for Seletar Airport in Singapore.
Malaysia said the ILS encroaches into its airspace, prevents the construction of tall buildings in Pasir Gudang and subjects the Pasir Gudang Port to higher risks and multiple restrictions.
Give those sinkies a taste of robbery, detention by mudland authorities due to passport issues, hijacked or stolen car, and perhaps a stabbing, see whether they still dare go to that 3rd world shit-hole where things and lives are cheap. :biggrin: