• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Understanding Vaccine Hesitancy

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand how reading is anathema for many pro-vaxxers who only read headlines
from NYT, ST, CNN etc....."SAFE AND EFFECTIVE"....ok, where do I sign?

Here is one of the best articles I've read that explains some of the madness over the last few
years...and why we will NEVER trust the media, politicians or any fucking vaccine that does
not follow safety and trial protocols.

Enjoy!

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/vaccines-konstantin-kisin

worcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same as the person who told singaporeans to not wear mask if not sick... now telling us to get vaccinated... or face the music or no malls...

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same as the person who told singaporeans to not wear mask if not sick... now telling us to get vaccinated... or face the music or no malls...
Why are you listening to politicians?

When they told us not to wear masks unless sick, I wore a mask regardless. When they told us to take the vaccine, I took it too. Do what's right, not what you are told.

No malls for the unvaxxed? Good. They should take away their medical subsidies too.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Data says it all.....out of 1329 hospitalised as of 20 October, 615 unvaxxed or partly vaxxed....714 fully vaxxed.
Another reason to laugh at these leaky vaccines.

T1.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Data says it all.....out of 1329 hospitalised as of 20 October, 615 unvaxxed or partly vaxxed....714 fully vaxxed.
Another reason to laugh at these leaky vaccines.

View attachment 125395

Bro cannot look at it like that lah.

Must look at base population. The denominator. The pool that those numbers come from.

I am sure if you did a study of those 1329 hospitalized and divided them according to live in HDB flat/condo and live in landed, the HDB flat/condo group will have much higher number than the live in landed.

Actually number of unvaxxed in SG is very small already. The fact the numbers hospitalized from this small group is almost comparable to the more than 10X number who are vaxxed is proof that the vaccine does REDUCE hospitalizations.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cant accept statistical contortions.....numbers are what they are.
More fully vaxxed suffering that not vaxxed.
Narrative we are being fed is lies.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I cant accept statistical contortions.....numbers are what they are.
More fully vaxxed suffering that not vaxxed.
Narrative we are being fed is lies.

Bro, looking at numbers at face value? Don't insult yourself please. You are better lah.
Like I said dont play this stats game thing lah.
Stick to the no long term safety data and whether mRNA is safe or not stuff has more traction.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Big picture please. New variants are never stronger always weaker but more easily infected that's a no brainer. Oh wait. Ok here's why : if stronger humanity would have been wiped out long ago. Also for survival, evolution aim is always spread out not kill host ASAP that'll be suicide.
Actually number of unvaxxed in SG is very small already. The fact the numbers hospitalized from this small group is almost comparable to the more than 10X number who are vaxxed is proof that the vaccine does REDUCE hospitalizations.

You didn't take into consideration that those unvaxxed and infected are mostly if not all elderly and with underlying conditions.

But vaccination for an earlier variant does not protect against the newer variant and our state media warn us hence of more infection and deaths is fact. Due to compromised immunity is what they just didn't directly said but ask y'all to quickly get your booster shots is prove is it not ?

Would our body after the booster accept the new variant/s as the same basically as the older variant or not isn't what this mass vaccination trial testing is all about ? lol.......

But the irony is so the variant/s will stop evolving after this booster shot ? Obviously not ya ? So don't you think we should thank those unvaxxed for risking their lives for the ultimate natural immunity for the continuity of human race as nature has done to date or should you blame them for anything else like putting the vaxxed in danger which is the most moronic idea and irony thingy. lol..........

Ultimately you don't know if vaccinations reduce anything but you can be sure vaccinations makes the two cuntries the highest infected rate among the entire world compared to when we're not vaccinated and now also compared to the entire world now, what more prove do we need ?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Big picture please. New variants are never stronger always weaker but more easily infected that's a no brainer. Oh wait. Ok here's why : if stronger humanity would have been wiped out long ago. Also for survival, evolution aim is always spread out not kill host ASAP that'll be suicide.

You didn't take into consideration that those unvaxxed and infected are mostly if not all elderly and with underlying conditions.

But vaccination for an earlier variant does not protect against the newer variant and our state media warn us hence of more infection and deaths is fact. Due to compromised immunity is what they just didn't directly said but ask y'all to quickly get your booster shots is prove is it not ?

Would our body after the booster accept the new variant/s as the same basically as the older variant or not isn't what this mass vaccination trial testing is all about ? lol.......

But the irony is so the variant/s will stop evolving after this booster shot ? Obviously not ya ? So don't you think we should thank those unvaxxed for risking their lives for the ultimate natural immunity for the continuity of human race as nature has done to date or should you blame them for anything else like putting the vaxxed in danger which is the most moronic idea and irony thingy. lol..........

Ultimately you don't know if vaccinations reduce anything but you can be sure vaccinations makes the two cuntries the highest infected rate among the entire world compared to when we're not vaccinated and now also compared to the entire world now, what more prove do we need ?

I dont know about thanking anyone or blaming anyone. I certainly don't do either. The guidelines and the rules ask for people to vaccinate. But in the end it is all personal choice. :biggrin:

Time will tell if there are long term problems with the vaccines. I don't think so but who am I? Just a small fry.

I am just happy we seem to be maybe starting to get out of this pandemic.

Fingers crossed man.

Looking forward to ski season! :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

All this fuss about deaths but we all die eventually so what is the big deal???

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
All this fuss about deaths but we all die eventually so what is the big deal???

Hmm I think there are people who keep very fit, very good health and feel that they cannot die for a long time. So they do not wish to do anything they feel will put themselves at risk of dying.

Also public figures and HCWs cannot be seen saying such things it is totally bad optics.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Hmm I think there are people who keep very fit, very good health and feel that they cannot die for a long time. So they do not wish to do anything they feel will put themselves at risk of dying.

Also public figures and HCWs cannot be seen saying such things it is totally bad optics.

We are at risk of dying daily just from going about our usual activities. Accidents, natural disasters, sudden illnesses that appear out of the blue and underlying issues that have remained undetected.

Nobody should worry about Covid because chances of dying are low.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We are at risk of dying daily just from going about our usual activities. Accidents, natural disasters, sudden illnesses that appear out of the blue and underlying issues that have remained undetected.

Nobody should worry about Covid because chances of dying are low.

UNLESS you're vaccinated lol.............

/hides from all the stones thrown this way.

Okie, i'm outta here. Have a good day y'all . :P <3

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that really is the way you look at numbers you're an even bigger moron than I thought you were.

We were told "take the vax as it is effective in keeping you out of the hospital"

Now when the vaxxed are flooding the hospital, it changes to: "...but but but....if you
look at the numbers as a denominator of a baseline of a sample the vaxxed are not really
being hospitalised in large numbers as you think. Pleeeeaaaaase!

MQ.jpg

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The dishonest reason we are given for cases exploding now is "because Singapore opened up"
and that's what happens when you open up dumbass!

But data from as early as July when there was no such grand opening already showed cases
on an alarming rise...mainly among the vaccinated. Sadly with 80% clowns choosing the jab
we unvaxxed have nowhere to hide from them and so we got dragged along into their
virulent mess.

Data Source: MOH

S1.png

S2.png

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The dishonest reason we are given for cases exploding now is "because Singapore opened up"
and that's what happens when you open up dumbass!

But data from as early as July when there was no such grand opening already showed cases
on an alarming rise...mainly among the vaccinated. Sadly with 80% clowns choosing the jab
we unvaxxed have nowhere to hide from them and so we got dragged along into their
virulent mess.

Data Source: MOH

View attachment 125408

View attachment 125409

Nothing to do with vaccines ALL countries that were hit by the delta variant and had no natural immunity were affected.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose taking an outdated vax programmed to manufacture spike proteins for a previous version of C19
had nothing to do with it either.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal