• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk Over

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk

A beautiful woman suddenly comes up to you and whisper seductively...I like you and I am giving you my all for free....You follow her into the room and she turned her back and slowly stripped....Turn around and you see the biggest dick you've ever seen in your life! This story had been repeated over 9,000 times in the last 20 hours.

The beautiful lady just took another swing at you with "her" big dick!

boman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk

It would good that that the nominators as you mentioned come forward to give their story to you. Can you get hold of the nominaitors from the other parties to vouch for the testimonies? That would lend weight.

The hall has many dozens of political parties candidates and nominators as witness. So far all the testimonies are same. No conflicts. :wink:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

moral of the story: never ask a coward slave mat for help.

boman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let's put everything into context. I have never been part of a GE committee for any party. But the undertaking is huge. Clearly the efforts of Ng Teck Siong was put together at the last-minute; lack of funds, lack of manpower. This is a template how NOT to run an election. He should not have even move forward in the first place.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Conspiracy theories abound:

Some of the independents could have been paid to distract and scuttle opp strategies - that's why on Nomination Day, you got weirdos who tore up their papers, assenters who didn't show up.

I mean fuck, who are you trying to kid?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

OK, I watched the whole video and my take is if you are late, be prepared to get screwed by opportunist. Now whinging over it is no use. Game over. Try harder next time and if you are late don't expected to be serve.

Since you already admited that you only watch 1st min of the 1hr+ video thus you are only blindly complaining without knowing what happened. So I can tell you that I also won't take your comments seriously. :wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Conspiracy theories abound:

Some of the independents could have been paid to distract and scuttle opp strategies - that's why on Nomination Day, you got weirdos who tore up their papers, assenters who didn't show up.

I mean fuck, who are you trying to kid?

Kids here in sammyboy?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

It would good that that the nominators as you mentioned come forward to give their story to you. Can you get hold of the nominaitors from the other parties to vouch for the testimonies? That would lend weight.

I really doubt that LEEgime would dispute on the facts of the case. Regarding what happened and so on, I expect basically the both sides would not dispute.

LKy's position most likely is: I went for my nomination early as usual, and handed my papers and sat there to wait. I saw half way the oppo came, but their nomination was no completed within time and the Returning Officer declared me winer uncontested. What else you expect?

Election Dept is the key.

Because their boss LKy sat there to watch, they dare not proceed to complete the nomination process passing 12 noon sharp. They fear for their rice-bowls.

So they aborted the nomination for opposition and find excuses to cover their lame ass.

Nomination papers
27. —(1) Any person eligible for election as a Member of Parliament in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution may be nominated as a candidate for election. (2) A person may be nominated to be a candidate for election only by means of a nomination paper in Form 9 in the First Schedule, which shall —<dl>(a) set out the name, identity card number and occupation of the person;</dl><dl>(b) be signed by a proposer and a seconder, and 4 or more persons as assentors, each of whom must be a person whose name appears in the register of electors for the electoral division in which the person seeks election;</dl><dl>(c) contain a statement, signed by that person, to the effect that he consents to the nomination; and</dl><dl>(d) contain a statutory declaration by the person seeking nomination stating that he is qualified to be elected. [18/2005]
</dl> (3) Every candidate shall, at the time of his nomination, deliver to the Returning Officer —<dl>(a) [Deleted by Act 18 of 2005]</dl><dl>(b) a political donation certificate issued to him by the Registrar of Political Donations under section 18(4) of the Political Donations Act (Cap. 236). [20/2000; 18/2005]
</dl> (3A) If the statutory declaration which is required by subsection (2)(d) to be made is not so made, or the political donation certificate which is required by subsection (3)(b) to be delivered is not so delivered, the nomination of the candidate shall be deemed to be void. [20/2000; 18/2005]
(4) The Returning Officer may, at any time between the date of the notice of the writ referred to in section 25 and 12 noon of the day of nomination, supply a form of nomination paper to any registered elector requiring it.
http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/non_vers...art&segid=1302774356-000878#1302774357-000955

What the above section 27 sub 4 say implies that a candidate can still step into the nomination place by 11:59:59 and demand a blank copy of nomination paper to get himself nominated. If the law says returning officer may supply the nomination paper at 12 noon, the purpose of this law implies that the nomination process must be deemed to begin at demanding a nomination paper from the returning officer. There should be no purpose of such provision by law unless the returning officer accepts the candidates' nomination after he filled up the paper within a reasonable time after being given the paper as the law said.

This means NTS etc had been short-changed of time by election dept.

If the purpose of the law is meant to be rejecting NTS's nomination like that way they did, then law would had to state otherwise. No purpose to provide a nomination paper just before 12 noon if candidates are not given time to complete filling their paper, you may take 10 mins to fill up the form, and it would be by then 12:10 pm already.

The law also said:

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/non_vers...art&segid=1302774356-000878#1302774357-001235
Proceedings on nomination day
29. —(1) The Returning Officer shall, on the day of nomination, attend at the place of nomination from 11 a.m. until 12 noon to receive nomination papers and political donation certificates issued by the Registrar of Political Donations and certificates (if any) issued under section 27A(6) (referred to in this Act as nomination papers). [10/88; 20/2000;18/2005]
(2) Every such nomination paper and certificate shall be delivered to the Returning Officer, in duplicate and in person, by the person seeking nomination accompanied by his proposer, seconder and at least 4 assentors, at the place of nomination between 11 a.m. and 12 noon (both times inclusive) on the day of nomination, and if not so delivered, shall be rejected.
This is what I expect the election dept to swear by and argue.

If you read sections 27 & 29 there is an illogical loop-hole because a reasonable time to fill up the form had been neglected.

That means to say by 12 noon I can still ask for a form, but at the same time have to complete filling it within zero second and deliver it to he returning officer.

What is exactly DELIVERED? If the paper is transported from candidate's home into the nomination place where returning officer is supposed to be accepting the paper, is it considered as DELIVERED. If the paper is simply placed on the returning officer's desk in the nomination place is it already DELIVERED? Or must the paper be shafted up the asshole of returning officer only to be counted?:mad::eek::biggrin:

The law only said accompanied by proposer etc, it did not say how accompanied. That means it is wrong in law that returning officer demanded that all that 5 candidates and the proposer seconder assentors to be directly in front of his desk / counter to be counted. As long as they are arrived within the nomination place visible to the returning officer is enough. Law only said paper to be DELIVERED in person, do you need 5 men to hold on to the paper together and hand it to returning officer? It is reasonable that just one candidate to be at the desk by 12 noon with the paper. The rest are all in the hall by 12noon, it is up to the officer to call them to the desk by names read out from the papers, or hold them there to await for their turns.

We saw that all other candidates were just sitting there awaiting to be called to the desk, including LKy.

Therefore strictly in accordance with law, NTS & team had fulfilled their own parts as required by law. The returning officer was just sucking up to LKy on the wrong ball and stretched the law
. May be he fear failing to let LKy walkover as usual, will get himself into trouble.

These we can all argue in the court.
:wink::cool:

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Higher quality 3GB sized flash file successfully uploaded to youtube.com

Processing now, can be viewed later.

http://youtu.be/0AfuiM6_-vg

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0AfuiM6_-vg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, i tink the law stipulated is very clear. You can ask for nomination form before noon but you must submit together with all the required certificates by noon.

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just recorded the joint news conference of all 5 Tg Pagar GRC candidates, revealing the reason of Seconder failure to turn up causing forms to be re-prepared, and time ran out for nomination.

It was actually the wife of seconder received a threat via telephone the morning 6:30am demanding her husband not to go to nomination or else face ISD Arrest.

Malay Candidate (ex PKMS leader) also received similar threats, and another assenter also received such a threat.

Video is being prepared for Youtube.Com right now.

This is the nuclear Tsunami for GE2011!

Today Zaobao mentioned it

大选2011 黄德祥团队指选举局官员 故意延误导致他们失去资格

(2011-05-07)

● 林慧慧 报道

最后一分钟筹足竞选按柜金要到丹戎巴葛集选区挑战由内阁资政李光耀领导行动党团队的五名无党籍候选人,昨天公开指责选举局官员故意延误处理他们的提名表格,导致他们错过提交提名表格时间而失去竞选资格。他们正在征询律师的意见,并会在近期作出是否提出上诉的决定。

他们其中一人黄炳荣还声称,支持他们参选的一名附议者(seconder)和一名赞成者(assentor)在提名日之前接获神秘“恐吓电话”,警告他们不得出现在提名站帮他们完成提名手续,否则将会在内部安全法令下被内安局逮捕。

黄炳荣说,那名附议者被吓得临阵退缩,导致他们在提名日早上9时30分必须临时找人顶替。他们后来尝试按照来电者的手机号码追查恐吓者的身份,不过这两个号码却一直无法接通。

由来自社会主义阵线黄德祥(70岁,自雇人士)领导的无党籍团队昨天召开记者会,交代如何处置还未归还的政治借款时,对选举局官员作出上述指责。

这个团队的其他成员包括黄炳荣(65岁,业务顾问)、林年(63岁,自雇人士)、莫哈默纳齐姆(42岁,商人)和萨兰(62岁,承包商)。

黄炳荣指称,虽然他们“预备”了另外约十人充当附议者和赞成者,不过由于选举局官员不让他们在填好的表格上删除和补上新名字,硬要他们填写一份新表格,而且得重新向宣誓官核实资料,因此耽误了他们提交表格的时间。

根据黄德祥的说法,他们在提名日当天上午11时25分抵达提名站,距离提名截止时间中午12时还有一段时间。为抓紧时间,他们在重新填写表格后分头行事:他负责把表格提呈选举官,其他人则向宣誓官宣誓,当时他们其中一人拿着竞选按柜金准备随时提交以便可同步提呈收据,没想到正当黄德祥召唤队友从宣誓官那里回来选举官面前时,选举官便宣告他们错过提交表格时间。

黄德祥指,选举局官员当时没有引导他们如何完成手续。曾在1988年和1997年分别到汤申单选区以及西海岸集选区参选、有过两届竞选经验的黄德祥声称,在1988年那场选举,他的提名者、附议者和赞成者都无需到提名站,只需在表格上填上姓名、身份证号码、地址和签名。

截至截稿时间选举局还没答复

本报昨天傍晚针对这五人的指责要求选举局做出回应,不过该局截至本报截稿时间都没有答复。

黄德祥等人在4月25日,即提名日前两天本因无法筹足8万元竞选按柜金而宣布放弃参选,没想到之后竟获得有心人在网上、面簿上发动筹款呼吁,顺利让他们在短短10个小时内,于提名日早上筹得每人各1万6000元的竞选按柜金。

黄德祥在记者会上公布账目,说明来自四面八方公众一共在他的银行户头汇入6万8542元,过去几天,他们已经归还约95%,相等于6万2850元给借款人,扣除筹备参选所花费的2650元交通费和用餐费,还剩3242元。

莫哈默纳齐姆吁请有意索回借款者,在一周内拿汇款收据与他们联络。若有余款无人认领,他们将全数捐给人道援助组织慈援(Mercy Relief)以及丹戎巴葛集选区内的一个老人福利机构。

据黄德祥透露,至少有40人帮助他们筹款,最大笔高达两万元,最少是7元。

黄炳荣说,当中估计有6500元是公众表明要给他们抵销参选开销的政治捐款,不过由于他们无法参选,他们决定把钱退回。他说,有匿名支持者甚至发手机简讯叫他们利用他所捐出的388元“去吃顿好的”。

黄德祥认为,从他们能够在如此短时间内筹得竞选按柜金,显示“新加坡人已觉醒,并相信执政党应还政于民”。

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just to add crazy Yap stupid logic doesn't hold water base on the simple stupid logic that U really think LKY will lose to this idiot????!!!!! If they wanted to pull any stunt it would have been in Aljunied. 1 move and the strongest opposition team would be kicked out. Kick out this 2 morons for what

And the idiot Yap seems to be very much against the idea of free speech. Look at the number of comments removed

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just to add crazy Yap stupid logic doesn't hold water base on the simple stupid logic that U really think LKY will lose to this idiot????!!!!! If they wanted to pull any stunt it would have been in Aljunied. 1 move and the strongest opposition team would be kicked out. Kick out this 2 morons for what

And the idiot Yap seems to be very much against the idea of free speech. Look at the number of comments removed

Hi idiot!:biggrin:

I did not even bother to read nor reply comments in the 600+ comment thread, either the people who posted had removed their own comment or youtube.com's anti-spam robot did it. I have no time to go check these crowded comments. They flood my mailbox and I had to use automatic filters to remove them from my mail.
:(