• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this hero

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

mr han, i still waiting for your call. looking forwards to meeting you and that ling kong jing master

Your late father Ramseth shortie would be proud of you :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

Suki, are you from ACS, who saw the little green man and draw it, it was all over the newspaper at that time, and it start a chain of school children seeing little green man....:smile:

ACPS at Canning Rise?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

According to the real expert from Wudang, Ling Kong Jin is REAL but only a few persons have mastered it so far. So most likely what you have seen on demonstration is fake because according to him, it will take decades of practice before you can master it. Most probably you will be 70 or 80 years old by the time you master it! :smile: (Interview from about 10min to 11.30min)

This guy has one important demonstration, that is 隔山打牛 which is not shown here.. but another video that is shown previously here...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3yxJpjrRWBk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Goh Meng Seng

Last edited:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

wao lao... if the qigong so damned powerful, how come those photographers standing closed to the human sandbags not affected. lol...

There is such a thing as Qigong. I have a first hand experience when my wushu teacher was demonstrating something and released the Qigong on me by accident, I was standing behind him while his target was in front.

Having said that, Qigong is only useful against another person with strong Qigong. the principle is like magnet which needs both magnets with same pole to repell each other. If one end fights without Qigong, the Qigong master will not be able to repell him. You can see from the video that the people in the demonstration all hype up with energy prior to the act.

Qigong is good for demonstration but not useful for street fight. To be honest, how often do you have 20 over opponents rushing to you at the same time.

djent

Alfrescian
Loyal

According to the real expert from Wudang, Ling Kong Jin is REAL but only a few persons have mastered it so far. So most likely what you have seen on demonstration is fake because according to him, it will take decades of practice before you can master it. Most probably you will be 70 or 80 years old by the time you master it! :smile: (Interview from about 10min to 11.30min)

This guy has one important demonstration, that is 隔山打牛 which is not shown here.. but another video that is shown previously here...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3yxJpjrRWBk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Goh Meng Seng

隔山打牛 is at 01:50, the video quality is quite "dizzy" :*: so might have missed it.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

once i confirm he is really representing nan hwa pai issuing the challenge to defend ling kong jing, i will go down and put down the time and place out

Fucktard talking big again!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

just a simple PM ur name or whatever you are called in that school by your shi heng and shi dai. i will call up nan hwa pai to confirm if u are really from there representing them issuing this challenge. once confirm i will go down personally to meet up with that challenge.

ling kong jing? i fuck your mother ass

& your name is Vampire Joke?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

i will challenge it. name the place and time, i will pm you number. and openly declare out the place

Full particulars of fucktard Vamp Joke here... no need PM as everybody wants to know too who this coward is.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Out of curiosity, what are the chances of a trained Wing Chun expert or Qi Gong expert against a MMA fighter?

Qigong expert will have zero chance against MMA fighter. Wing Chun expert will last slightly longer. :wink:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

cho ga wing chun ku shifu, Ku Choi Wah is my shigong

2nd generation down from him, called by my shiheng and shi di as kenny or mad dog when i was active. my shiheng is still teaching, and is called by others as ken. i am his junior, i am kenny, dun mix it up. in my generation, i am 3rd in terms of seniority. now i am open about everything and everyone can easily find my shiheng ken to trace who the fuck i am even though i was no longer active.

i already reveal my details out. u really think i dun have balls to take the challenge? now is your fucking turn. show your fucking face and reveal yourself. bring your ling kong jing master down, if you are too poor to get a video, i have a way to do it.

You call that particulars? They are nothing but smelly bovine turd!

Particulars shall be full NRIC n name; address; email; mobile; age; preference for undertaker & recent photo.

BTW your "lineage" does not impress me at all becos Yang Wudi was my pupil..... sama, sama

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

fair enough I PM you my number, and openly declare my sect out and history. i am easily tracable and get ready to be fucked by senior and shigong in doing this.

but i rather get fuck by them i also must proof your stupidity out for everyone to see. bring your ling kong jing master down. set the time and place, bring a video, 1 v 1, we will see what happen

Why hide behind PM?
Everybody here want to know too! You got shit to hide??

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

u are online mr han, why got no balls to even msg me? or reply here? u want my details i gave it to you, i even gave you my personal number so that i can fucking meet you and your ling kong jing master.

I dun find your number here..... bullshitter!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

mr han i was supposed to go to sleep early to wake up at 5am. i purposely wait for your call since 9 just now but u got no balls to call me. disappointing

ala bullshit

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Show me how you add up the vectors here. You cannot understand what a human chain is? I am also interested in the qi that is emitted. Capture it. On film. Or use smoke to show it better. If it is there it should also work on an inanimate object. Show how it works on an inanimate object.

you shud go back to Sekolah Kambing...

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

Only 1 in a million martial artist will succeed....