• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this hero

Cannon

kungfu_paradise_5.jpg

Nice to have a Kungfu thread.:smile:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

internal kong fu are real, but that is bullshit and plain stupidity.

this is an example of real kong fu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX-qZNBDpUo

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a6_ztGYrxpI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ling kong jing my ass, this is the leader of taiji style, if it is real he would be bloody using

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

I do have doubts about such Qi-gong demonstration... well, everyone will have such doubts. It would be good to experience it first hand.

But having said that, I am not saying that there isn't such Qigong master around. The most famous legend I have heard is a master who have a training ground at Geyland. If I remember correctly, its Nan Hua. It was said that the master could repel an attacker a few meters away. I have seen the video demonstration but didn't have the chance to experience myself.

Goh Meng Seng

i doubt these idiot who claim all these are real ever practice martial arts before. recently in taiji circle there is a very big case, only a few weeks back i think, as there is a senior in taiji who claim from her taiji training she too master similar ling kong jing (hong kong or china cannot recall). got challenged by many and reporter even test want to test it, din't work. reason given by her:

" you guys are not trained in yang tai ji style, did not cultivate the qi to experience my qi, so you guys will not feel the effect" (something like that)

reporter shows the video out, and it got viral and everyone is laughing at taiji as its really make taiji looks stupid. she was sacked by taiji association and not allowed to use taiji name to teach .

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I cant bloody hell beleived that there are still peoples who can "why- yang" until thsi extent...... Anyone with a brain will see that this is a bloody bull shit...

PRC really stupid idiot. Organize wayang until 99.999% shaking head.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

only dickhead believe in ling kong jing. i am always ready to meet anyone that can beat me up using ling kong jing. I myself is a trained martial artists and i know hard qi gong to take blow (san qing), so there is no need to worry about hitting me using that ling kong jing.

but unlike a board, i do hit back to test your efficiency of ling kong jing. i am more than willing to try that lama

Talk is cheap. Damn cheap. Go become MMA champ first before you continue to blow your trumpet here. Moron
Or goto 15 Lor 29 5th floor 3 pm in 4 weeks time -Saturday or Sunday to challenge the sifu there.... dun forget to bring along your balls

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

PRC really stupid idiot. Organize wayang until 99.999% shaking head.

These are the same people that bought into Mao Zedong and CCP wayang. Many of them still believe that the long march was entirely true.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

I do have doubts about such Qi-gong demonstration... well, everyone will have such doubts. It would be good to experience it first hand.

But having said that, I am not saying that there isn't such Qigong master around. The most famous legend I have heard is a master who have a training ground at Geyland. If I remember correctly, its Nan Hua. It was said that the master could repel an attacker a few meters away. I have seen the video demonstration but didn't have the chance to experience myself.

Goh Meng Seng

That bugger Sim Poh Huat is a charlatan.... but his eldest bro isn't. He is sg first 10 dan Golden Belt awarded by all martial arts schools in sg some twenty five years ago. Youtube him under Sim Pooh Ho. He migrated to Kunming years ago and is now China/s National Treasure. His sifu was Wu Tunan another famous taiji/qigong expert.

Repulsive force is not Ling Kong Jing as there is contact between persons whereas LKJ (kong meaning empty...) is contactless. RF is typical taiji move in the sense that when you use force on me, I do not go against your force, rather I receive it n at appropriate moment return your force added to my own. That is the gist of 4 gramme repel 1000 kilos. Remember those guys in the catepillar formation first push the master who absorb their forces before repelling with his own..... So it looks impressive with 15 guys pushing one chap.........when the more the better it is for the guy doing the repulsion provided he has enuf internal strength to absorb n repel.

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh Meng Seng

The UFO expert have spoken

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

i doubt these idiot who claim all these are real ever practice martial arts before. recently in taiji circle there is a very big case, only a few weeks back i think, as there is a senior in taiji who claim from her taiji training she too master similar ling kong jing (hong kong or china cannot recall). got challenged by many and reporter even test want to test it, din't work. reason given by her:

" you guys are not trained in yang tai ji style, did not cultivate the qi to experience my qi, so you guys will not feel the effect" (something like that)

reporter shows the video out, and it got viral and everyone is laughing at taiji as its really make taiji looks stupid. she was sacked by taiji association and not allowed to use taiji name to teach .

Above revelation is pure bullshit................hahaha taiji association! Bull

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So it looks impressive with 15 guys pushing one chap.........when the more the better it is for the guy doing the repulsion provided he has enuf internal strength to absorb n repel.

15 chaps in a chain do not add up to the strength of 15 chaps. That much I can tell. It is as strong as the strongest guy in that chain. The chain will break at any point where this force is applied that is weaker than this.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Talk is cheap. Damn cheap. Go become MMA champ first before you continue to blow your trumpet here. Moron
Or goto 15 Lor 29 5th floor 3 pm in 4 weeks time -Saturday or Sunday to challenge the sifu there.... dun forget to bring along your balls

fine i am willing to go down this sunday to experience the ling kong jing if there is one. if that address got ling kong jing master, i will go see for myself and more than willing to get myself kick in the butt.

PM me identify yourself and how are you related to the school. u better identify yourself since you are issuing out this challenge on behalf of this school. you better be personally related to that master or a student from that school. i am waiting for your PM. i will call the school up and make sure YOU are from there, and there is a ling kong jing master in that address, u see me there this sunday to meet u and that ling kong jing master.

lets make things more interesting, I will stand there do nothing, and wait for his ling kong jing. if he can send me flying without touching me, and i am hurt, its my own problem. he is more than welcome to video tape this. I will go all out prove and stand there without moving, to show there is no such bullshit.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Above revelation is pure bullshit................hahaha taiji association! Bull

u are not from chinese martial are you? this was a big news, thanks for confirmation, now i am more than willing to meet your ling kong jing master.

i want to fly by the ling kong jing as shown in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAiwnNSh49c

1 word : bullshit

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

if you watch the video carefully, I believe it works. everytime the assailant try to attacks the master grunts and exhale out his "chi" at his assailant's face to repel him!!!
You see it's is his bad breath!!!! don't brush your teeth for 1 week and try it. It works> best type of martial arts. just hot air

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

You see it's is his bad breath!!!! don't brush your teeth for 1 week and try it. It works> best type of martial arts. just hot air

bwahahahahahahaa... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yuan Shao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

One person that is missing from this discussion is Ramseth. RIP.

Kyo Kusanagi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if you watch the video carefully, I believe it works. everytime the assailant try to attacks the master grunts and exhale out his "chi" at his assailant's face to repel him!!!

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tAiwnNSh49c?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tAiwnNSh49c?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The slow-motion playback showed clearly how fake it was. The change in direction and momentum was initiated be the attackers themselves. Absolutely no video evidence of external forces acting on the attackers.

I cannot believe there are so many stupid dicks hanging around to see and applaude being cheated. How low can they go to make money. Tsk tsk.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Now this is the real stuff.... demonstrating using tourists, not his own people nor disciples.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m86QhcK5psw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Goh Meng Seng

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As for UFO, I have seen it first hand, so little doubts here. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Suki, are you from ACS, who saw the little green man and draw it, it was all over the newspaper at that time, and it start a chain of school children seeing little green man....:smile: