• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK peaceful migrant muslim who traveled almost 200 miles to assault Jews gets sentenced

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...o-attack-jewish-people-sentenced/ar-AA1fugUh?

A 31-year-old man who travelled almost 200 miles to attack Jewish people has been banned from contacting his victims for 10 years.

Abdullah Qureshi, 31, travelled from Dewsbury to Stamford Hill in east London, which has a large Jewish population, before assaulting three passers-by he believed were Jews because of the clothes they were wearing.

He was sentenced at Wood Green Crown Court to a hospital order under the Mental Health Act as well as being banned from contacting his victims and entering the London borough of Hackney, where the attacks took place, for a decade.

He hit a teacher on the head with a bottle, attacked a 14-year-old boy on his way to school and punched a 64-year-old man on his way to a synagogue over a two-hour period on August 18 2021. His third victim said the attack has left him with post-traumatic stress disorder.

His trial at Stratford Magistrates’ Court heard the defendant was playing Arabic music on his mobile phone before he hit teacher Chaine Greenfeld in the head with a bottle as he stood in the street at around 6.40pm….

Asked why he thought he was attacked, Mr Greenfeld said: “He wanted to attack me about I’m another religion – that I’m Jewish.”

Qureshi slapped the 14-year-old, who cannot legally be named because of his age, as he walked to an orthodox Jewish school at about 7.45pm….

Jacob Lipschitz, then 64, was walking to the synagogue at about 8.30pm when he was punched on the ear with “tremendous power” by the defendant. He hit his head on the wall of a building with “such force” it left him unconscious.

He was left with broken glasses, facial bruising, a sprained ankle and four breaks in his foot, which twisted as he collapsed. Mr Lipschitz said he was “traumatised” by the attack and left with post-traumatic stress disorder….

Asked why he believes he was targeted, Mr Lipschitz told the judge: “I imagine he didn’t like me, I will be honest with you, sir, because I’m Jewish.”

Qureshi told his trial “it was just a coincidence” his three victims were all wearing traditional orthodox Jewish clothing. He was found guilty in November of inflicting religiously aggravated grievous bodily harm and two counts of religiously aggravated assault by beating….