• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK muslim migrant who wishes to emulate his Prophet, stabs wife to death after she refused to let him take another spouse

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ife-death-brutal-attack-facing-life-jail.html

A traffic warden who stabbed his wife to death in a brutal attack after she refused to let him take another spouse is facing a life sentence today after he was convicted of murdering her.

Victim Ayesha Hasan, 32, had predicted her death at the hands of violent husband Asim Hasan, 33, and told friends: ‘If something happens to me please take care of my kids.’

Mrs Hasan, 32, was found in a pool of blood in their flat in Burrard Road, Canning Town, east London. Their two children, both aged under 10, were waiting to be taken to school when Hasan stabbed her 26 times and killed her.

Ten days before she was murdered, Mrs Hasan sent a ‘desperate’ WhatsApp message to friends saying she was scared of her husband because he was unpredictable and would ‘flip out’.

She said she didn’t want to call the police but wanted him out of the house as she didn’t feel safe.

Mrs Hasan told them: ‘If something happens to me please take care of my kids, don’t let Asim have them. I’m going to delete this after I sent it because he’ll start with me if he finds out.’

Hasan denied murder, claiming he did not intend to harm his wife when he stabbed her 26 times but an Old Bailey jury took just 91 minutes to convict him.

He had joined a Muslim dating app just days before the killing and told how their relationship broke down because he wanted two wives.

His relatives held their head in their hands in the public gallery Judge Anthony Leonard told him: ‘You have been convicted of murder. The sentence will be one of life imprisonment.’

But the case was adjourned as the judge decides how long Hasan should serve before he can be paroled.

On May 19 last year the killer had dialled 999 from his home to say he had just stabbed his wife.

‘He said he was in the kitchen and the two children were in the house but unhurt,’ said Joel Smith, prosecuting.

‘He veered between calmly reporting his conduct to police and screaming and crying.

‘Police and an ambulance were sent to the scene and arrived 14 minutes later. What they found was shocking.

‘Ayesha Hasan was lying unconscious in a pool of her own blood in the kitchen.

‘She had plainly been stabbed not one but many, many times. Officers did their best to save her life, but their attempts were in vain and she died at the scene. She was only 34 years old. The defendant was immediately arrested with blood stains on his hands.

‘All the while their young children were at the address waiting to be taken to school. The bloodstained kitchen knife this defendant used to kill his partner was found on the cooker by her body.

‘It was a ferocious and really quite savage attack.’

Hasan told police at the scene: ‘I’m guilty and you can charge me’.

The couple had had an Islamic marriage but by 2022 the relationship had soured as they argued about money, Hasan’s behaviour and his belief that his wife was having an affair….

Hasan said he joined a Muslim dating app on 24 April, adding: ‘Because of our arguments, I discussed with my wife that I wanted a second wife. I wanted two marriages. We were frequently arguing. Arguments would become physical arguments. I am a very calm person, I never really shouted.

‘She was [physical]. She would just hit me with objects and anything she could find.

‘She tried to take my life a couple of times – strangle me with wire, strangle me with her hands – but she didn’t let me die.’

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The couple had had an Islamic marriage but by 2022 the relationship had soured as they argued about money, Hasan’s behaviour and his belief that his wife was having an affair….

But when the moslem man wants a second wife, he doesn't see himself as having an affair and breaking faith with his wife. Truly, those who follow muhammad are lost.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
But when the moslem man wants a second wife, he doesn't see himself as having an affair and breaking faith with his wife. Truly, those who follow muhammad are lost.

Nothing wrong with polygamist in itself. Rich bosses like you who are financially affordable can take more than 1 wives, provided you get your 1st wife's consent and children agreement. The problem with islam, polygamist is exemplified by the holiest man and the koran even has guidelines on how the husband should treat all the wives equally. Polygamist is guided by islam's holy texts and not cultural related, lol.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing wrong with polygamist in itself. Rich bosses like you who are financially affordable can take more than 1 wives, provided you get your 1st wife's consent and children agreement. The problem with islam, polygamist is exemplified by the holiest man and the koran even has guidelines on how the husband should treat all the wives equally. Polygamist is guided by islam's holy texts and not cultural related, lol.

I only have one wife. No mistresses or sugar babes. I'm faithful to my wife.