• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[UK] - Man hangs himself after suffering from excruciating pain while waiting to have wisdom tooth extracted, but had to wait months to see a dentist

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now do you appreciate the Sg health system more?

1691304417932.jpeg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ting-pain-waiting-wisdom-tooth-extracted.html

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a lie. No Angmoh cuntry would do this to her citizen. Any monolingual Singlish speaking Angmoh wannabe Sinkie can tell you so. My guess must be China's fault again. LOL.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
What SG health system ???? We have one that’s called pay & pay.

And since when MediSave covers dental ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What SG health system ???? We have one that’s called pay & pay.

And since when MediSave covers dental ?

It does. I had my wisdom teeth removed years ago at a high SES dental clinic in the downtown area. MediSave subsidized part of the cost.

Today, there's also the CHAS system... sneaky dentists will insist you get this or that extra procedures done, so they can claim more money. :biggrin: