• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

24 year old die after 4 wisdom tooth extraction. Guess the dentist race, religion?

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
How interesting, I only needed local anaesthesia to remove my wisdom teeth. Also no need for the dentist to roleplay as a health checkup medical doctor. :rolleyes:

Too many daft Sinkies see National [Eye/Skin/Dental] Centre and automatically assume it to be related to the govt = reliable and trustworthy. Times have changed and you daft Sinkies better wake up and see reality. :cool:
Many people choose the complicated process to gain more MC

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anesthesiologist fucked up. You are next to a big A&E in a controlled environment. There are early signs something is wrong but they did not terminate the procedure thinking 'its nothing lah. quickly finish and can go lunch'.

In a real democracy, they will answer in court, pay damages and licence suspended.

Good luck SInkies. This is what your future will be. Incompetent doctors.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So dentist's name withheld. Whitehorse ?
I think ndc dentist are those that are not so ambitious cum expired kind.
I was attended by a endodontics and she appeared to be abit sort sort kind of old lady aka ginfreely.
I was there with swollen gum infection caused by a fractured tooth but she spent 90% of the time teaching me how to brush teeth instead of attending to my problem.
I left without doing anything besides some basic cleaning.
I then went to another clinic for extraction.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think ndc dentist are those that are not so ambitious cum expired kind.
I was attended by a endodontics and she appeared to be abit sort sort kind of old lady aka ginfreely.
I was there with swollen gum infection caused by a fractured tooth but she spent 90% of the time teaching me how to brush teeth instead of attending to my problem.
I left without doing anything besides some basic cleaning.
I then went to another clinic for extraction.
Luckily she never put chloroform over your face and blow you like Gillian Chung :geek: :roflmao:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dentist must have been a shitskin with fake degree like this Kumar.

indian-dentist-clipboard-over-dental-clinic-medicine-dentistry-healthcare-concept-smiling-male...jpg

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
High cholesterol, high BMI at age 24? Even if she survived this anaesthesia ordeal she will likely die young due to obesity.