• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ugly howlian customer begs to settle after kicking up big fuss

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday an impatient customer scolded my waitress and grab her by her arm strongly after she felt she was being ignored when there were many others ahead of her, being a busy weekend evening.

My waitress did not fight back but reported to the supervisor and then went around serving other tables. My supe advised the customer to leave and not to make trouble.

The fierce lady left in a huff. Today she came with two men and said she has filed police report and will sue us for abusing her and slandering her. She threw a copy of the report at my supe.

My supe called me and I arrived and asked her what she wanted. She said she would give us chance if we apologised and paid her $10,000.

I laughed, pointed to the carefully positioned surveillance cameras and said will see her in court.

Suddenly her attitude changed. She said she was willing to let the matter go since she was a magnanimous person and the weather is so hot these days people over-react.

I smiled and showed her the door. She insisted on staying saying, haha this, hehe that. That she didn't know the boss was so handsome and understanding.

I told her I will show the video to the IO when he shows up, and her face turned pale, hahaha.

Again I showed her the door and she and her two shadows left with their heads down.

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will need to file a police report about how she tried to rip you off.

Do yourself and other potential victims a big favour by getting rid of this piece of scum.

Howlian doesn't comes into equation in discarding this type yaya's shit.

Good luck on your endeavour and keep us posted !!!

Katana Shōjo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the bak chor mee man has CCTV... no big deal.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IXcLP_hIF5o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IXcLP_hIF5o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Suddenly her attitude changed. She said she was willing to let the matter go since she was a magnanimous person and the weather is so hot these days people over-react.

I smiled and showed her the door. She insisted on staying saying, haha this, hehe that. That she didn't know the boss was so handsome and understanding.

I told her I will show the video to the IO when he shows up, and her face turned pale, hahaha.

Again I showed her the door and she and her two shadows left with their heads down.

Not surprising, that is how sinkie behaves. I think it is much better to surround yourself with china people.

After mixing with Foreigners, you will feel that sinkies behave in a strange way. It is an indication that you are in the process of a successful unsinkified purification.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not surprising, that is how sinkie behaves. I think it is much better to surround yourself with china people.

After mixing with Foreigners, you will feel that sinkies behave in a strange way. It is an indication that you are in the process of a successful unsinkified purification.

really? If you have the papers lately, you will read that there are 8 cases of crazy Chinese take parang and chop up kids all over China. And surely you know recently 2 Chinese kill their flatmates over trival issues...

go ahead and immerse yourselves with PRCs, lets see how long you last.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sorry man, i dun mixed with china chinese. It is the thread starter who worship them. but it is much better than getting near to any sinkies.
anyway, the china chinese i met are those educated ones who study aboard and work in MNCs in China. They dun behave like those in sinkieland. Maybe you ought to know more chinese people. Not all are morons but the majority of sinkies are.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I clap for ur support shown to ur staff. Not many bosses will standby their workers. Many just don't want trouble.

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry man, i dun mixed with china chinese. It is the thread starter who worship them. but it is much better than getting near to any sinkies.
anyway, the china chinese i met are those educated ones who study aboard and work in MNCs in China. They dun behave like those in sinkieland. Maybe you ought to know more chinese people. Not all are morons but the majority of sinkies are.

That's where you are so wrong! Dogs will be dogs especially when they are in a group. Singaporeans are quiet & humble when they are alone abroad behaving like goondus but when you have a pair of them goondus together, you will hear them damn loud & clear. And be very comforted to know that Singaporeans' bad behaviour overseas are only a fraction of the disgrace to human kind compared to the dogs from doggyland.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U still waiting? U should know better than anyone that some people here are full of shit right?

Especially for someone whose alternate nick given is Beshitted

Don't say that leh, he has just as much credibility as his suck cock buddy Tonychat, i believe in him as much as i believe in Tonychat :biggrin:

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Y

You should shame such peasants with the video. In fact,
this one is "worthy " for STOMP.