• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

U.S. dollar is still the world's most trusted currency - USA Today

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world's finance institutions are all in the West. Can China transform herself to overtake these institutions within a decade?

She can try. But tough. And US would see to it that her home currencies would dominate the world. One way or another.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then u tell us US$ and Yuan make out of what?

I would still keep long position on gold.

U dont see my sarcasm there? :p

if its a piece of shit, u use what to execute your long position?
Ya right, 60 on 1000, 1000 @ 60, cross trade..... self imaginary trades

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
if its a piece of shit, u use what to execute your long position?
Ya right, 60 on 1000, 1000 @ 60, cross trade..... self imaginary trades

Be it spot, futures or cross trades. Once executed, u have to deliver it, physically or in record. What imaginary trades u talking about?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can u print gold. I mean how do u multiply gold?

u need dollar to long gold, so indirectly, u buy gold short dollar, it can be spot contract, futures contract, buy near sell red month, throwing away your so call piece shit of paper.
My point to this thread is simple, dun be surprised yuan will be the next master n Im not saying its a confirmed thing.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
u need dollar to long gold, so indirectly, u buy gold short dollar, it can be spot contract, futures contract, buy near sell red month, throwing away your so call piece shit of paper.

My point to this thread is simple, dun be surprised yuan will be the next master n Im not saying its a confirmed thing.

U short dollar, long gold. U have the answers there.

I would be very very surprise.