• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tyre shop looks down on singaporeans

xiaohei1881

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday afternoon at 3pm i went to tampines inds, park to patch up my tyre. I turn in and saw a small tyre shop and drove in, a lady approach me and i told her i ve got a nail stuck in my tyre. She ask me to hold on and called the mechanic out, the China FT came out and told me, they don't patch tyres! I ask him isn't his shop a tyre shop? He replied " MY BOSS SHOP DO NOT SERVICE TAXIS!" As my tyre was going flat i did not want to argue, i went to the other shop which was a STAMFORD tyre branch, the staff check all my four tyres and did the patching and even check the pressure on all four. The damage only $8 bucks. Is this the service we are going to get in singapore in the future? Foreign sooner or later these TRASH will climb on top of our head! if he can do tat to taxi drivers sooner or later he will say my boss doen't serve singaporeans!

SHOP NAME: SWEE MING CO.
BLOCK 9004 TAMPINES INDS PARK #01-82

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, since taxi drivers are the biggest KPKB's in SG but quietly end up always voting PAP back to power, citing "rice bowl" issues, you idiots deserve every shit you get from an FT.

And BTW, the Stamford workshop staff were probably Msian FTs who pitied u...

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never have problems with PRC talent. I find their work attitude admirable

I think the TS was rude and therefore deserved to be told off

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very funny tyre shop don't patching tyre. $8 also money only take less than 5 min. Stamford tyre service very good. Many small tyre shop always KNS tyre no good better change that happen to me also.
At least we are the consumer have a choice to make.

jw5

Loyal
Yesterday afternoon at 3pm i went to tampines inds, park to patch up my tyre. I turn in and saw a small tyre shop and drove in, a lady approach me and i told her i ve got a nail stuck in my tyre. She ask me to hold on and called the mechanic out, the China FT came out and told me, they don't patch tyres! I ask him isn't his shop a tyre shop? He replied " MY BOSS SHOP DO NOT SERVICE TAXIS!" As my tyre was going flat i did not want to argue, i went to the other shop which was a STAMFORD tyre branch, the staff check all my four tyres and did the patching and even check the pressure on all four. The damage only $8 bucks. Is this the service we are going to get in singapore in the future? Foreign sooner or later these TRASH will climb on top of our head! if he can do tat to taxi drivers sooner or later he will say my boss doen't serve singaporeans!

If this shop doesn't do work or taxis, it's going to be out of business in no time, given that taxis are probably the vehicles that require the most service and repair work.
Perhaps the boss has some reason for not servicing taxis, perhaps the china FT was just lazy.
Whatever it is, if you have time, you may want to call the boss to find out.

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can a patched tires last? I suggest you change to a new one for your passenger's safety sake...

Dun be cheapskates and put your passengers life in danger.

Last time when I got a flat tyre I changed my car instead. I rather spend few hundreds thousands than compromise on my safety. FYI I worth few billions.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Foreign sooner or later these TRASH will climb on top of our head! if he can do tat to taxi drivers sooner or later he will say my boss doen't serve singaporeans!

Your own govt looks down on Sinkies so why should tyre shops be any different?:rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why you donc want to drive back to your taxi workshop?

jw5

Loyal
Last time when I got a flat tyre I changed my car instead. I rather spend few hundreds thousands than compromise on my safety. FYI I worth few billions.
If you are worth a few billions, you wouldn't even have to change your own car.
You would be telling your butler or your driver to make all the arrangements.
That's called using your brain.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be a FT taxi driver .

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are worth a few billions, you wouldn't even have to change your own car.
You would be telling your butler or your driver to make all the arrangements.
That's called using your brain.

Aha, now you are using your brain for the first time. Btw, I am just practising tee kee sermon, if your eyes sinned you (by commiting adultery) itis better that your pluck them off than the whole body goes to hell. :biggrin:

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good idea is to list down all the cmpanies in a common thread so we will have someting to refer to...

Public shaming of all these companies is the best..tiok bo

tiulehloumohkohai

Alfrescian
Loyal

You another bornloser asshole, come here to whine just becos you cannot get you thing done...... if the china FT said cannot service taxi, ask her to sevice you instead,.... that china FT specality........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun blame the tyre shop, the boss probably hates taxi drivers like many of the brudders here.

Many taxi drivers are 'Tua Kang Yao Siew' people. I have heard of Taxi driver boasting to PRC ladies that he ever strike 500k from 4D. Ha...then why still driving taxi. They also boast about how knowlegable they are with any issue that you discuss, if so smart why still driving taxi!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i see...but i am not like that,am i?

I dun blame the tyre shop, the boss probably hates taxi drivers like many of the brudders here.

Many taxi drivers are 'Tua Kang Yao Siew' people. I have heard of Taxi driver boasting to PRC ladies that he ever strike 500k from 4D. Ha...then why still driving taxi. They also boast about how knowlegable they are with any issue that you discuss, if so smart why still driving taxi!