• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Two Religious Fights Outside Chinktown Temple! Mangoes Involved! Guess Race And Religion!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A disagreement over offerings at an event to commemorate the Hungry Ghost Festival led to fists being thrown between three women.

Two separate fights occurred on Aug. 6 and Aug. 7, reported Shin Min Daily News.

1659867559065.png

Woman took offerings without permission
The brawl took place in the plaza between Chinatown Complex and the adjacent Buddha Tooth Relic Temple.

Shin Min spoke to two of the women involved.

68-year-old Zeng Yuefeng (names in hanyu pinyin) said the event on Saturday (Aug. 6) was held primarily for nearby residents.

The fight was allegedly sparked when a woman suddenly appeared at the event and took the offerings without permission.

"She doesn't live nearby and doesn't come here usually, but she will appear when there's something up for grabs,"
said Zeng.

Zeng shared that the woman had targeted the fruits, grabbing two of everything.

When another woman told her not to take them, the two started quarrelling.

"I stepped in and tried to mediate, but ended up getting hit in the face," said Zeng.

She said she had bruises on her face from being punched, and that they felt very painful.

"I wanted to go to the hospital at first, but no one would accompany me. My injury felt better the next day, but I didn't think I'll get punched again," said Zeng.

She added that the event organiser had reminded the first woman not to take too much, as there were others who had not eaten.

Woman asked for three mangoes, then some grapes
The woman accused of taking the offerings is 69-year-old Sun Yuhua.

Sun told Shin Min she was invited to the event by another man, who had asked her to take some of the offerings to eat.

She had asked a woman if she could take three mangoes, but the woman raised her voice and refused, causing their scuffle.

"She didn't give me the mangoes, never mind. Afterwards I wanted to take some grapes, she shouted at me again, so I got angry. They were two women, one even took a white chair to hit me, which scratched and hurt leg. They also punched me. My cheek and the corner of my lip were injured."

Sun claimed the two women struck her but she did not retaliate.

However, Zeng stated she saw Sun take a chair and a broom to use as weapons, and was stopped by another man.

The next day, Sun reappeared at the same place and started scolding people, including Zeng.

They had an argument about what had happened the previous day and started tussling with each other.

Both parties sustained blows to the face.

Sun ended up calling the police.

Officers later arrived on the scene.

Event was crowdfunded by the community
Among the offerings, according to Zeng, were fish, crabs, prawns, roasted chicken and duck, as well as assorted fruits.

She said Sun used paper bags to wrap four or five prawns, some of the roasted chicken and duck, two mangoes and an entire bunch of bananas and drinks, and ended up getting stopped.

Another man who did not wish to be named said the organisers spent a few hundred dollars to hold the event, and were unlikely to have allowed Sun to take the offerings.

"This event was crowdfunded by the community, she should have asked if she was allowed to take the offerings. There are a lot of people here who don't like her.

https://mothership.sg/2022/08/3-women-fight-temple-offerings/

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
True colours of the low SES yao-kui, kiasi kiasu kiasimi natives.

Can wait for them to die off leeplaced by high SES high crass FTs.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she a ghost??
Why the fuck is she taking the offering?
I would have slap that old cunt with my slipper across her fucking face.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must be tiong grabbing the offerings as tiongs have lost all tradition and understanding on why food offerings are presented at temples. they think the food is up for grabs, thanks to ccp.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
These old cunts can always up lorry first and come back next year this time to take the offerings freely as they're meant for them. No one will make noise.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That plaza could have more space if this wasn't built there. It's an utter waste of space. An eyesore. :rolleyes:

231366_l3h_OPlyA3BUxVzcPPbMHKU9w4_Xka3Azme_26S2uw8.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your arabian djinns and islamic shaytan feel pain from moslems throwing stones at it? Fucking retards!

View attachment 155149
Again you're mistaken into thinking we are literally throwing stones at the Satan himself. In fact we are emulating the prophet Ibrahim who threw stones to symbolise casting away the devil.

Unlike your fake religion who deviate from Allah's true prophet's actions because you don't believe in Ibrahim.

Funny thing is in your church you eat the flesh of Jesus. Blasphemy. Humans eating your own gods.

And then you provide entertainment by singing and dancing after eating. None of which no prophet of Allah ever taught! Sound very pagan no?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Again you're mistaken into thinking we are literally throwing stones at the Satan himself. In fact we are emulating the prophet Ibrahim who threw stones to symbolise casting away the devil.

No such story about Abraham throwing stones at the devil in the Torah. The Torah predates the moslem quran easily by over 1000 years.

Unlike your fake religion who deviate from Allah's true prophet's actions because you don't believe in Ibrahim.

Who the fuck is ibrahim? The Torah and the Bible have an Abraham though. The quran corrupted the Torah's account of Abraham.

Funny thing is in your church you eat the flesh of Jesus. Blasphemy. Humans eating your own gods.

I'm quite sure we eat bread, not flesh. You're always welcome to join us for Holy Communion if you think meat is involved.

And then you provide entertainment by singing and dancing after eating. None of which no prophet of Allah ever taught! Sound very pagan no?

You sure no prophet ever taught about worshipping God with music and dance? There are plenty of accounts in the Torah about the Israelites and King David worshipping God with music and song. It's not in the quran because mahomet corrupted the Torah for his newly founded mohameddan religion.

The accounts of the Torah and the Old Testament predate islam by over 1000 years at least. They are definitely more reliable than an account of Jews by some pedophile arab bandit who never even once saw Jerusalem.

By the way, some mohameddans worship their arabian god with dancing and music. Btw, who's that arab photo on the left? Is it your "prophet" mahomet?

1659956260599.png

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
even in a snot sized peesai, dot sized stinkypura infested with kafir chinks, they can't manage to run it well.

you have all these followers of fake polytheist religions fighting against each other in stinkypura.

a bloody disorganized mess

even a postage stamp sized country can't be run well by these morons ah guas