• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TWO private emails from residents of Paya Lebar

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why LKY collected MP allowance but did not attend the Meet The People (MTP) sessions personally to solve the singapore citizens' problems and instead the porlumpar ex-PAP MP Prof.Koo Tsai Kee was instructed to stand-in for LKY's MTP sessions ?
Why LKY got no time to attend MTP sessions but got time to fly overseas for holidays and conferences ?:*:
Who wants to meet that old fart? Only get lecturing from him. Ask him for help, he will give you a few hard kick to spur you on.

PRONTO01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real or not? You decide...

What is there to decide? Whether its real or not ask yourself, what has PAP done for their estates. Don't go far just look at Punggol East, the Mall is in appalled state, no child care centers, no food court nearby, not many amenities and worst still contractors gone bust and to get another contractor takes ages. Not for Palmergate Affair and the BE the state of Punggol East is pathetic state.why isn't the PAP not doing anything to resolve those issues.

I have been staying in AMK for twenty years and seen worst shit coming from the Prime Minister Ward. The place is dirty with rubbish everywhere, lifts are being wiped cleaned with the same dirty mops used to mop the floor onto and perfumed BO is sprayed as you enter the lift. Mosquitoes are busy gathering at our HDB blocks together with the numerous populated crows and rats, is this what we can expect in the PAP run PM wards so do you expect other wards to be just as clean? Town Council are not Interested despite numerous complains, car parks meant for season parking used by visitors but no parking wardens in attendance, noise polutions exceeding till midnight nobody cares so what are you talking about. We all know for the fact from the AIM Issue that the moment an Oppo wins a particula ward like AHTC Pap washes their hands and pulls back all their resources to fix the opponent. So I ask you we pay the maintenance fee, tax payers money but PAPIes run it like their own family business why isn't anyone complaining about that. We have foreigners intruding our neighborhood and bringing their trashes habits of their respective country and destroying the once green and clean country we Singaporeans HOME.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the update. The feedback is true, PAP did not live up to their campaign claims. I told you guys.

What is there to decide? Whether its real or not ask yourself, what has PAP done for their estates. Don't go far just look at Punggol East, the Mall is in appalled state, no child care centers, no food court nearby, not many amenities and worst still contractors gone bust and to get another contractor takes ages. Not for Palmergate Affair and the BE the state of Punggol East is pathetic state.why isn't the PAP not doing anything to resolve those issues.

I have been staying in AMK for twenty years and seen worst shit coming from the Prime Minister Ward. The place is dirty with rubbish everywhere, lifts are being wiped cleaned with the same dirty mops used to mop the floor onto and perfumed BO is sprayed as you enter the lift. Mosquitoes are busy gathering at our HDB blocks together with the numerous populated crows and rats, is this what we can expect in the PAP run PM wards so do you expect other wards to be just as clean? Town Council are not Interested despite numerous complains, car parks meant for season parking used by visitors but no parking wardens in attendance, noise polutions exceeding till midnight nobody cares so what are you talking about. We all know for the fact from the AIM Issue that the moment an Oppo wins a particula ward like AHTC Pap washes their hands and pulls back all their resources to fix the opponent. So I ask you we pay the maintenance fee, tax payers money but PAPIes run it like their own family business why isn't anyone complaining about that. We have foreigners intruding our neighborhood and bringing their trashes habits of their respective country and destroying the once green and clean country we Singaporeans HOME.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
My frens told me the same thing. Lots of illegal parking since WP took over. Go there n see yourself

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My frens told me the same thing. Lots of illegal parking since WP took over. Go there n see yourself

hi there

1. yo! bitch/cunt.
2. go and tell your dafter friends and yourself.
3. illegal parking is under what department?
4. illegal parking is everywhere:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why LKY collected MP allowance but did not attend the Meet The People (MTP) sessions personally to solve the singapore citizens' problems and instead the porlumpar ex-PAP MP Prof.Koo Tsai Kee was instructed to stand-in for LKY's MTP sessions ?
Why LKY got no time to attend MTP sessions but got time to fly overseas for holidays and conferences ?:*:

As ordinary MP, why still have security officers? His is no small outfit. Almost equal in strength to that of his Pinky son.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only when I drive there -HL area. But don't relate to block numbers.

do u get off your employer's truck when u were in teck ghee? rats the size of cats running around in the estate is a common sight.

AMK hub which is part of LHL area is rat infested as reported in national tv. AMK TC boh jo gang.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. Only drive through. And don't think like everybody like you workers party type commute in the back of trucks. My IS250 is getting old but it will do, thank you.

do u get off your employer's truck when u were in teck ghee? rats the size of cats running around in the estate is a common sight.

AMK hub which is part of LHL area is rat infested as reported in national tv. AMK TC boh jo gang.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hsien Loong has maintained a strong link to his Teck Ghee stronghold despite being PM.

No. Only drive through. And don't think like everybody like you workers party type commute in the back of trucks. My IS250 is getting old but it will do, thank you.

lanjiaolang gong lanjiao wei.

never been there still wanna BS

yes, go get another hotwheel diecast lexus. hahaha....

evisionary

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Bui you really not bad ah ... Been lying low for so long but come out when it's the right time.

Since Ah Bui is at it, I will add one more.

'DO NOT VOTE RASHLY IN THIS BY-ELECTION'

The role of the opposition requires it to challenge, offer sustainable solutions and alternatives and be ready to govern Singapore whenever required.

However to date, there are no signs that WP can do a better job than PAP in terms of governance and administration of Singapore. I can understand the pain that most Singaporeans faced but will your pain be eased immediately by voting for WP?

No doubt, PAP policies are imperfect and sometimes flawed but it is always very easy to be an armchair critic.

With global economic climate in 2013 remaining sluggish, Singapore needs a proven and steady pair of hands to manoeuvre and not a pair of hands who pretends to be a helping hand.

Kelvin Chung, 32
Conference manager