• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tunnel Bear

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just installed in my iPhone will try it out. Thank you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very easy to install and configure. A grandmother could do it.

I've been testing it out for a couple of days. Highly recommended.

http://www.tunnelbear.com

nigger i am already using a vpn but it isn't this one. Why do you advertise this particular brand of vpn? Do you have a vested interest? Anyone can just simply google vpn and choose whatever the fuck shows up. Why use vpn when surfing and posting on this site since you mentioned before you don't save IP addresses so don't have any to show to the authorities.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tunnel bear is free. But the speed is very slow for streaming shows in the USA. So far all vpns slow down your Internet speed. But there should be at least one that doesn't slow it down too much.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tunnel bear is free. But the speed is very slow for streaming shows in the USA. So far all vpns slow down your Internet speed. But there should be at least one that doesn't slow it down too much.

Which streaming sites are you talking about? Do you have a d/l accelerator to just simply d/l the entire video?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tried it out.
Can about keep your grandmother safe.
Leongsam is very easily pleased. Which is why he kept singing hosannas to that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's like your local telcos.. the bestest subscription packages is above the rest. What da ya expect from freebies and cheapest? :rolleyes:

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How is it better than strongVPN? Most VPNs these days are also very easy to install and configure. Point and click, and you're in.

True or False? :biggrin:

2V1AWZg.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
WTF. I have been using StrongVPN for so long and now u tell me this? :eek::mad:

I have a strong VPN account too but installation is confusing for those who are technically challenged.

Tunnel Bear is so easy to configure that anyone can do it.

The disadvantage of Tunnel Bear is the limited choice of servers. StrongVPN gives you hundreds of servers to choose from. Tunnel Bear has 5.