• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Troublesome SG Males Are Unproductive! Most CEOs Don't Want To Hire Them!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Troublesome male Singaporean peasants is a really troublesome lot! I will never hire these lot of troublemakers!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

STOMPer Edwin said that his company sent him a one month notice (letter of termination of contract) on June 2012, which meant that he would lose his job one day before he went for his reservist.

Said the STOMPer:

"I am a normal Singaporean, just like you guys.

"I was excited to serve my first ICT (one month), but I received a letter of termination from my company (one month notice) in June, which ended one day before my ICT.

"I went for job interviews but they did not get back to me, maybe due to the fact they have to wait two months, which is after my one month ICT, to hire me.

"I notified my company immediately after I received the notice.

"How is it fair to terminate me when I always go the extra mile to serve the customer better?

"Now I’m desperate and lost because I will not be getting my makeup pay as I won't be working for that particular month.

"I used to love my country but now it makes me feel really demoralized to be a Singaporean.

"The Human Resources department and my company are unwilling to help me.

"Ministry Of Manpower says that it can’t do anything legally as the company has already given me a one month notice.

"My company knew that I needed to serve my nation six months ago, and yet they did this to me!

"I hope this is not happening to our fellow Singaporeans."

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very sure that if we import foreign talents at the pace projected in the Population White Paper, our annual economic growth will be between 7% to 10%!

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Working in an MNC now. Not sure why but lots of Singaporean males all have the same pattern. Brag and brag during free time but when do work, all will try to avoid and pass to the indians or pinoys.

So end up the FT will be the ones staying late and they leave early for RT, buy chinese new year goods, wife birthday like the company owe them

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Working in an MNC now. Not sure why but lots of Singaporean males all have the same pattern. Brag and brag during free time but when do work, all will try to avoid and pass to the indians or pinoys.

So end up the FT will be the ones staying late and they leave early for RT, buy chinese new year goods, wife birthday like the company owe them

Who is your HR Manager? You should inform him/her to hire Foreign Talents only as they are hardworking, highly educated and patriotic to the PAP govt and her vision of strong economic growth! Local peasants are not worth the trouble!:oIo:

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is your HR Manager? You should inform him/her to hire Foreign Talents only as they are hardworking, highly educated and patriotic to the PAP govt and her vision of strong economic growth! Local peasants are not worth the trouble!:oIo:

Almost all FTs come with fake degrees and dubious professional background. In fact, many steal company secrets and sell them for personal gains.

These FTs should be lined against a wall and shot in the head !

:oIo:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my conversation with my elite friends (mostly head honchos of big companies), we all agreed that SG males, especially those who have NS liabilities and married, to be the most troublesome and unproductive. As far as possible, we will try not to hire this bunch of useless buggers!

It is much more productive to hire male Foreign Talents from the Philipines, India, Malaysia, Myanmar and China.

List of Troubles given by SG Males (listed in accordance to the amount of time wasted):

1. Reservist Training. Ranging from 2 weeks to a month per year. Adds up to a bloody year of wasted time if they are in your employment for 12 years. While they are off playing soldiers, who the fuck does their work! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

2. RT in the evenings. These lazy fuckers can't seem to pass their IPPT despite constant RTs. When I need them to work OT, they will give me these lame RT excuses. Fuck them!

3. Urgent leaves taken for their sick mother, father, mother-in-laws, father-in-laws. Fuck them all!:oIo::oIo: Old fucks who outlive their usefulness!

4. Urgent leaves to take care of their children! Do I give a fuck? HELL NO!

5. Reluctance to work OT, weekends and public holidays due to family commitment! Fuck that too.

In short, SG Males are nothing but trouble for companies!

i got team work with few of these useless idlots before.vomit bloods
additional:
need to leave early for best friend wedding dinner
need to leave early got contractor need to repair tap at home
now i recall back i also dulan

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got team work with few of these useless idlots before.vomit bloods
additional:
need to leave early for best friend wedding dinner
need to leave early got contractor need to repair tap at home
now i recall back i also dulan

You should sack the lazy Singaporean peasants and replace them with Pinoy who re very much committed to their work!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you sure this is not an indication of the difference in the level of intelligence and streetsmartness?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am very sure that if we import foreign talents at the pace projected in the Population White Paper, our annual economic growth will be between 7% to 10%!

If these foreign talents do not inherit the residency characteristics of having family problems and NS liabilities, these FTs are not going to replace themselves and we will need to continuously import foreigners to figures well beyond what is projected in the White Paper. It is highly doubtful that whatever GDP growth that this brings, it can fund the additional infrastructure required to support such a population. Beyond a certain point, gridlock sets in. Whether it is the human flow in MRT or the road system, it is not easy to solve and the cost goes up exponentially to resolve this.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should sack the lazy Singaporean peasants and replace them with Pinoy who re very much committed to their work!

i am not the pay master.if i am , i would do that. damm lazy sg males.i am not saying all of them. but at least a handful 30%.no joke !
group A :30% ---under deliver what they are paid. ( damm these idlots)
group B: 30% ---delivered what they are paid. will not give more than they required.you die your problem attitude.
group C: 20%---delivered more than they required.but find ways to let alert the maganment they belong to these group
group D: 20% rare gem.delivered more than they required. humble and helpful to those who need help

FT do have their some good points.
they add pressure to group A and group B. a little threat will wake up these groups. group A human instinct will fight for survivor.

Last edited: