• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trillion unaccounted for in Singapore reserves

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get the feeling KJ is putting a nail to his coffin by having such an "intellectual" discussion with this balding guy.
If i were him i would not pretend to know what i don't.

KJ and balding are both fools.... with no ideas of how Singapore works, simply barking up the wrong three..

http://app.mof.gov.sg/data/cmsresource/Parliament/2ndReading_ConstitutionAmendment_2008.pdf

I dun need to be an economist or prof to find this...

Constitution Amendment Bill before the House seeks to revise the framework by which the Government is allowed to draw from investment returns on our reserves for spending each year.

MOF is just saving them from embarrasment by not replying.

do you guys think that sylvia and LTK not know if something is wrong and need 2 foreigners who dunno shit to point out something is wrong ?

there were there in parliament and where was KJ... ? wanking his tamil dick thinking bout his family name in London...

I really feel so sad for his father that he has such a retard son

look at another of KJ famous rant.... he miss the Hong Linm even and he start dismissing it as a book event...

and then he blame others for not informin him

562445_227390460711310_2143227504_n.jpg

MightyMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
read the act itself, not the speech.... dumbo

And what has the act got to do with the discrepancy between the reported figures from the government? And if the speech is not relevant, why the heck did you quote it in the first place?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what has the act got to do with the discrepancy between the reported figures from the government? And if the speech is not relevant, why the heck did you quote it in the first place?

the act talk about what can be used and what cant be used

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Using Singaporean provided numbers on budget surpluses, borrowing, and returns: Singapore, Inc. should have more than $2.1 trillion SGD in the bank right now. TRILLION. RIGHT NOW!! It currently reports only about $700 billion SGD." - Prof Christopher Balding

http://christopherbalding.com/2012/...st-when-you-thought-it-couldnt-get-any-worse/

Do we have an accounting issue here or is it something more menacing?

Your bloody link don't work bro. What are you talking about?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow $2.1 trillion! Gahment always say $$$ never enough... What is the gate keeper doing with watching over our Nation's reserves...