• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tribute to Desmond Choo

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
my tribute to ah loong and ah seng :

sKItc.gif

Didn't know LHL was such a smart cookie. Notice he did not hit the drum at all, to aviod knocking off the whole symphony out of rythm?

Ah Seng on the other hand..........serious and stupid.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is trying to bluff the old uncles n aunties only.
So many old people collecting cardboards n selling tissue papers why he did not go n help them ?
All these just for show,wayang n propaganda only.
He say "I'm always here for u" !
Lanjiao to u ok u think u want to see PAP MP so easy is it ?
U must go thru the RC dogs first n may not even hv the chance to see the PAP MP.
Some may never see their PAP MP face until the next GE!

Don't worry, Bro! These old timers are not so gullible. They are acting like a pig waiting to pound on the tiger.:biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are the gullible naive daft Sinkies that had been taken in by Desmond's wayang show..

Clever Hougang residents won't allow themselves to be duped so easily by Desmond..

PAP Always Here For You To Bleed Your Money Dry.

If They Breed, You'll Bleed

If I am hungry and starved for days in preparation for PAP staged event to enjoy some food, I will try to wayang back and look happy with him out of courtesy.. Once I am filled, I will still cast my vote for WP. Desmond provide short term gain to kill my hunger, however Png Eng Huat provide long term gain for many of my future generatoins to come.

Just a recap of those with short memory of what I called staged for free food. Let's roll back to the last election wayang from PAP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ9fHdAi6rQ

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I told you, those f**kin old folks will vork for him lah. That 'chow' auntie is drooling all over him.
Wah, why you show all the hypocrite pics of Desmond?

KNN, Desmond is complaining about the cockroach smell of the senior citizen leh. Desmond also not happy that he have to fake his sincerity and compassion. KNN, be a pappies dog nia mah, no need so serious rite? CCB, WP make Desmond go through all these shit!

Last edited: