• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Transsexual jailed 2 years for stabbing, slashing ex-boyfriend

SibeiKuaiLan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Updated: 11/08/2013 17:31 | By Channel NewsAsia

Transsexual jailed 2 years for stabbing, slashing ex-boyfriend

TKArriesgado08112013e.jpg

A transgender woman attacked her boyfriend with a knife, pair of scissors and a fork after he "unfriended" her on Facebook and changed his status to "single". William Hanz De Veyra Arriesgado (above), a 25-year-old Filipino who had a sex change but could not change her name under her country's laws, was sentenced to two years in jail yesterday for causing her Australian lover grievous hurt. -- ST FILE PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

SINGAPORE: The Filipino transsexual who stabbed and slashed an ex-boyfriend after getting dumped on Facebook was on Friday sent to jail for two years.

25-year-old William Hanz De Veyra Arriesgado, now a woman, had admitted to attacking 47-year-old Peady Colin James at a fifth-floor unit at Sunhaven condominium along Upper Changi Road.

The assault happened on 26 February last year, sometime after 9pm.

Arriesgado was in a romantic relationship with Mr James, an Australian, at the time of the offence.

Earlier that night, the couple got into an argument at a pub in Duxton Road.

Mr James then headed home alone and changed his Facebook status from "engaged" to "single".

He also deleted Arriesgado from his Facebook friend list.

The two got into a heated dispute when Arriesgado got home.

The accused then used a 20-centimetre long blade and stabbed his then-boyfriend in the stomach and slashed his head, torso and limb.

The victim staggered out of the unit to escape, but Arriesgado followed him.

Arriesgado picked up a pair of kitchen scissors and metal fork, then stabbed and slashed the victim on the back and in his face.

In sentencing, District Judge Eugene Teo said he tried to understand what drove the accused to commit such violence.

The judge said he agreed that there were truly exceptional circumstances, so "neither specific deference, rehabilitation nor prevention need feature prominently in the sentence".

But the judge noted that Arriesgado had made Mr James "pay dearly" as there were more than 16 separate and serious injuries inflicted on the victim.

"The grievous assault - even if haphazard - was sustained and determined; persisting even after the victim had fallen over in a heap," said the judge.

The judge said a "substantial imprisonment term is due".

The maximum punishment for causing grievous hurt is a jail term of 10 years, fine and caning. - CNA/xq

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The two got into a heated dispute when Arriesgado got home.

The accused then used a 20-centimetre long blade and stabbed his then-boyfriend in the stomach and slashed his head, torso and limb.

The victim staggered out of the unit to escape, but Arriesgado followed him.

Arriesgado picked up a pair of kitchen scissors and metal fork, then stabbed and slashed the victim on the back and in his face.

Fuckin hell.. Aussies are tough lot but this Ah Kua really dominated the Aussie guy in the fight.. Aussie guy kena jialat jialat.. :eek::eek::eek:

This proves that Ah Kuas still possess the strength of a man even if shim had gone for a sex change..

A timely reminder to Tonychat..

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuckin hell..

This proves that Ah Kuas still possess the strength of a man even if shim had gone for a sex change..

I ve seen a couple of them beat up a couple of big burly Arabs in Pattatya becos the Arabs insulted an groped them
Never fuck with Thai Katoeys..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuckin hell..

I ve seen a couple of them beat up a couple of big burly Arabs in Pattatya becos the Arabs insulted an groped them
Never fuck with Thai Katoeys..

Ok I would like to relate my 1st hand experience in being witness to the brutality of the Bapoks.. My intention here is not to bait CB Kia Tonychat..

Few years back parked my car at Changi Village carpark to have supper with my bro in law.. Saw a commotion in the middle of the car park.. A big sized teenager was slapped and kicked by a group of soliciting Bapoks there.. His bicycle was thrown at the grass patch..

Since I knew one of the Bapok called Angle, I asked shim what happened.. Shim then told me the teenager was cycling with his friends when he mishievously shouted ' Ah Kua ' towards this Bapok.. The offended Bapok managed to chase after the teenager before hauling him to the ground..The rest of his cycking kakis paddled to escape from the scene..

Meanwhile rest of the Bapoks then went to their comrade's aid and kicked lumps out of the teenager with their high heel shoes..

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro zeddy I think that young boy just did it for fun but suprise that his kaki did not help him:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro zeddy I think that young boy just did it for fun but suprise that his kaki did not help him:biggrin:

Yeah the boy meant no harm.. Just shouted for fun.. can't play play with the Bapoks.. His kakis left him just like that.. Didn't even help..