• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tragic story of S50 pioneer generation cardbaord collector

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today 3:16 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
forum456 http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Elite Junior

https://www.facebook.com/HappyPeopl...41833.293030030834091/633842443419513/?type=1

During dinner, she said, "People sometimes ask me why i am doing this, collecting cardboxes to sell."

So we asked, "What do you tell them?"

She replied sheepishly, "I tell them its just an exercise to keep my body moving"

"Why do u tell them that?", we responded.

"I can't be telling them that my son doesn't provide for me.."

cfCo6nW.jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only TCJ can qualify to be an idiot. He believes everything that is said. How naïve.

To say he is naive is being kind to him.
Collectively over the years, his pattern of stupidity has been confirmed.
Starting with his remarks when he was first introduced by his Wooden Sponsor Ess Am: "I want to change the system from within." (shades of another idiotic myopic eye surgeon).
To saying that ensuring that employers who implement pay slips will bring untold additional costs to employers.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to change the system from within

That is the biggest mistake anyone can make. More often than not, they get changed by the system.

It is better to create a new system that makes the current existing system redundant and obsolete.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is the biggest mistake anyone can make. More often than not, they get changed by the system.

It is better to create a new system that makes the current existing system redundant and obsolete.

The system we have is currently good, even though it still has room for improvement.

Foreigners all over the region flock to Singapore in search for a better future. That already tells you that in spite of your perpetual unhappiness with the PAP, they have gotten more things right than wrong.

I know that this coming GE, the voters in my family would be voting for PAP.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only TCJ can qualify to be an idiot. He believes everything that is said. How naïve.

Correction.

TCJ knew what was the true story of these folks, even before he went to do the wayang show.

He chose to re-script the entire show according to his agenda and hoped Sinkie are really as daft, as the way he perceived them to be! LoLoLoLoL

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The system we have is currently good, even though it still has room for improvement.

Foreigners all over the region flock to Singapore in search for a better future. That already tells you that in spite of your perpetual unhappiness with the PAP, they have gotten more things right than wrong.

I know that this coming GE, the voters in my family would be voting for PAP.

So you churn out policies to please the FTs and screw the locals and when voting time comes around....

You hope the locals would...

FORGIVE? LoLoLoLoL