• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Traditional foods of Philippine are influenced by Hokkiens. TOP INFLUENCER!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the balut inspired by your chaochee?
Tsk tsk tsk ccb Malaysian sons of whores and sinkie traitor dogs are SO 烂货坏人SO SHAMELESS SO EVIL SO SNAKE SO BIG BULLY SO LIAR SO UNREPENTANT THIEF SLANDERER HARASSER. SO FAKE SO CHEAP SO VULGAR SO LOW CLASS SO LOVE ATTENTION SO SHALLOW. Not a single decent human quality.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so rude and cunning Cantonese to twist the definition of traditional foods to suit your agenda. Obviously Chinese takeout is no where near the status of traditional foods. And obviously Jews eating Chinese food on Christmas Day due to proximity and because no other food to eat is not called Chinese food is their traditional food.

View attachment 59831
I am Hokkien. As I said before, I find the stuff you posted on Hokkiens interesting. What I said fits the definition provided by the Merriam-Webster dictionary in my previous post above if you know how to read it. So it is perhaps it is you giving a bad name to us Hokkiens by twisting definitions. Use your brain if you have one and think about that for a while instead of going on a mad rampage.

And yes, I know WHY they do it, but they themselves consider it THEIR TRADITION. Why don't you tell them they're twisting it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Hokkien. As I said before, I find the stuff you posted on Hokkiens interesting. What I said fits the definition provided by the Merriam-Webster dictionary in my previous post above if you know how to read it. So it is perhaps it is you giving a bad name to us Hokkiens by twisting definitions. Use your brain if you have one and think about that for a while instead of going on a mad rampage.

And yes, I know WHY they do it, but they themselves consider it THEIR TRADITION. Why don't you tell them they're twisting it.
No it’s you twisting all along from obvious definition of traditional foods to include Jews eating chinese food on Christmas Day because no choice and called this traditional food.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely laocheebye!! Learn!

741069.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian sons of whores young and old are all dirty bastards like this and @AhMeng with ZERO SOUL SEARCHING. So proud chinese traitor dogs are hopeless indeed.
And unfortunately proud chinese traitor dogs always harming fellow chinese need commies or other authoritarian regimes to keep them from doing harm to fellow chinese.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
No it’s you twisting all along from obvious definition of traditional foods to include Jews eating chinese food on Christmas Day because no choice and called this traditional food.
they call it their tradition. I take their word for it because they practice it as their tradition. I'm not going to argue with them. You go and argue with them. I'm only reporting what they tell me.

Maybe you can ask them to change their tradition because it doesn't fit your narrow ideas. Actually, it would be funny for me to watch you arguing with a Hasidim that what he's doing is not traditional. I dare you go to Brooklyn or Queens and give it a go. Please tell me when, I'll go and watch the papers for you inciting a racial riot.

Armchair critic. You need to know more people from other cultures before you start passing narrow judgment.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
they call it their tradition. I take their word for it because they practice it as their tradition. I'm not going to argue with them. You go and argue with them. I'm only reporting what they tell me.

Maybe you can ask them to change their tradition because it doesn't fit your narrow ideas. Actually, it would be funny for me to watch you arguing with a Hasidim that what he's doing is not traditional. I dare you go to Brooklyn or Queens and give it a go. Please tell me when, I'll go and watch the papers for you inciting a racial riot.

Armchair critic. You need to know more people from other cultures before you start passing narrow judgment.

Why you got time to logic with her.
This type of loose nut woman just strip naked, hang her upside down and pour wax down her hole.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you got time to logic with her.
This type of loose nut woman just strip naked, hang her upside down and pour wax down her hole.

haha! thanks for asking. I think I've finally figured out the answer for myself. I think we're all here 'cos we're bored and cho bo lan. So when I'm bored, I enjoy a lively exchange of ideas. Strangely enough, gin does sometimes have the occasional nugget of info in her posts, not often but once in a while. This thread for example explained pancit derivation for me. I already knew about lumpia. So that's why I'm here reading in the 1st place.

As to why I bother writing to her specifically, well, let's just say I'm training up my customer service skills to not lose my cool when a customer starts acting like this. This is the cheapest and safest form of customer service training I'm conducting on myself. So in some crazy fashion, she is actually providing me a service for free if she blows up and starts spewing nonsense. Believe it or not, her type is quite common. If she doesn't blow up, then I still get to exercise my brain cells when writing. Win 1 way, win 2 ways.

tio boh? :smile:

or maybe I'm also siao... :roflmao:

edit : oh and I forgot one thing. other people like yourself also read her threads, maybe I can provide community service like ultimaonline posting info and do good deed for the day. :smile:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
haha! thanks for asking. I think I've finally figured out the answer for myself. I think we're all here 'cos we're bored and cho bo lan. So when I'm bored, I enjoy a lively exchange of ideas. Strangely enough, gin does sometimes have the occasional nugget of info in her posts, not often but once in a while. This thread for example explained pancit derivation for me. I already knew about lumpia. So that's why I'm here reading in the 1st place.

As to why I bother writing to her specifically, well, let's just say I'm training up my customer service skills to not lose my cool when a customer starts acting like this. This is the cheapest and safest form of customer service training I'm conducting on myself. So in some crazy fashion, she is actually providing me a service for free if she blows up and starts spewing nonsense. Believe it or not, her type is quite common. If she doesn't blow up, then I still get to exercise my brain cells when writing. Win 1 way, win 2 ways.

tio boh? :smile:

or maybe I'm also siao... :roflmao:

edit : oh and I forgot one thing. other people like yourself also read her threads, maybe I can provide community service like ultimaonline posting info and do good deed for the day. :smile:
Clap Clap Clap! I applaud your endeavours! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I humbly and gratefully accept your appreciation. :notworthy:
Don't treat those awful stuff coming out from her irrational mouth seriously. She's just an anonymous internet moniker. Even if she's for real, you will probably not get to meet her in real life. And even if you do meet her in real life, both of you will just walk pass each other at the mrt, in the bus, at the mall, on the road, not knowing the other. End of the day, have fun here.Stay happy and enjoy the bantering! Lol :biggrin:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't treat those awful stuff coming out from her irrational mouth seriously. She's just an anonymous internet moniker. Even if she's for real, you will probably not get to meet her in real life. And even if you do meet her in real life, both of you will just walk pass each other at the mrt, in the bus, at the mall, on the road, not knowing the other. End of the day, have fun here.Stay happy and enjoy the bantering! Lol :biggrin:

thanks for the encouragement. really enjoy the banter in this crazy-ass forum. I actually meet too many versions of her in my real life and am seeking more control when I deal with them. Sad to say, it's all too common. I've also noticed that my BP is lower after dealing with nasty customers since I've started replying to her. So in a strange way, she's actually doing a medical service for me.

But anyways, thanks for the note of concern. It is received with much appreciation. :notworthy: :thumbsup: :smile:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

I should be able to recognise her Chowhai smell.....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey Cantonese TOP smearer, they call it their tradition to visit Chinese restaurant on Christmas Day - because of proximity and no other food to eat - is not the same as they call Chinese food their traditional food which is what the pinoys did. So it’s not my mind narrow but I don’t accept bull shit evil twisting by you.