• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TP looking for ang moh cyclist (pic) who taunted female driver

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should angmo lied that the driver spew vulgarities and pointed middle finger, SPF will trace via car plate with LTA and ICA assistance, hunt down driver and cuffed him/her from residence or workplace, be in station interrogated before charging individual in court the very next morning, if driver is sinkie.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm interested to know what the ang moh actually did to warrant the police to catch him. Last I checked, being an asshole is not illegal

U stupid pap fat dog

That cyclist follow what law? Law of pedestrian or vehicle? He broke the law either way OK. Pap dogs like u really beyond stupid. Only know how to suck up to ft like your masters.

U obviously No money to buy car. That's Why You don't know the highway code. 吃屎吧狗杂种

Last edited:

Shingz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with being an arsehole. He has :
1. Cycled across a road without dismounting.
2. Recklessly crossing a road without lookout for on-coming traffic.
3. Stopping in the middle of a road causing disruption to the flow of traffic.
4. Cycling on pesdestrain's path.
5. Insulting the modesty of a woman driver.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Should have knocked him down there and then. I think identifying a person is much easier when he's admitted to a hospital. :wink:

hi there

1. bro, me fully support the "knocking down" this arrogant white prick.
2. as if he is some "untouchable" or what.
3. honest, I would run him down if he is in my path:kma:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah he was behaving unruly or disorderly on the road and for that should be able to arrest him for causing danger to others. Same as reckless or dangerous driving.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they have a picture and they cannot find the guy I don't know what to say .

Mas Selamat, need say more?

SPF SLEEPING.jpg

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

look here. let use your brains abit if you all have any. if you look at the video, the cyclist obviously and purposely did it to THAT driver and challenged him. wnat you see if only HALF the story or video. It is highly possible that that asshole driver did something reckless or stupid or spew vulgarities to the cyclist and he probable Uturn and cycled across the pavement to confront the driver. It must have been someting that asshole driver did to warrant that ang mo outburst. sinkie drivers are the worst of all drivers I have met in this world. let's be fair. ask that sinkie driver to show the video in full, from full 5 min before that encounter. alot of crap idiots here like to jump to conclusion based on a highly edited video. Please use your brains if you have any before you condemn the cyclist. something happened before that which the car driver edited out to show a half sided storey and pretend to be the victim. I have seen alot of these coward scheming sinkie drivers. no balls to confront but use the press. if he had any guts he would have come down and scold the cyclist. obviously the driver is equally guilty. more so I say as he is a damn coward

Last edited:

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haven't found him yet? Sinkies do something wrong, next day immediately found. FT wait long long also cannot find.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If found him so what ? Dare to charge him ? Dare to detain him ? Dare to detain his passport ?

How many of these fucking chow ang-mohs charbok without bail, thanks to our fucking useless poodles ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haven't found him yet? Sinkies do something wrong, next day immediately found. FT wait long long also cannot find.

The PAP is like a SPG: a firm believer in ang moh tua kee.

Deep down, they're still psychologically and emotionally children, beholden to their white colonial masters.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If found him so what ? Dare to charge him ? Dare to detain him ? Dare to detain his passport ?

How many of these fucking chow ang-mohs charbok without bail, thanks to our fucking useless poodles ?

just publish his name, his workplace and his boss email and his boss's boss email. i think cc to polis cc to ass loong.

the usual SOP.