• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Topless Milf Whacking People At Nicoll Highway! Guess Her Race?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: SMH self admission resident siao char boh of this forum.

mj-laughing.gif

lol_ricky_gervais1.gif

You bodoh, I never admit but it's obvious they are insinuating me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the way to go in SBF is to use cryptic messages to attack people without naming anyone. This is exactly mudlander dog style used by MALAYSIAN MISTRESS Mandy lieu to attack the wife. Apparently attack like that nobody will call him siao and no Pakistan admin will say such person need treatment. SNTCK and Wunderfool are both mudlander dogs using cryptic messages and of course their fellow mudlander dogs don't call them siao.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one in particular. It is an open ended question. But I think I got the answer.

You are lying. That's not how you asked if no one in particular. You asked is that the one in SBF? Mudlander dogs are always lying without batting an eyelid.