• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Too old for library job

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i personally will not hire old worker , regardless whether he could or could not pull a 50g paper clips .its because older people are more difficult to teach or learn new things .

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
i personally will not hire old worker , regardless whether he could or could not pull a 50g paper clips .its because older people are more difficult to teach or learn new things .

It's true. They're mind jammed especially those above 55.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucx maybe i should go apply for a job now incase i need one later...

SAM are you employing??? :biggrin:

My brother Sam is employing robots and machines, to ensure everything runs like clockwork at the optimum productivity level.

A low-value human and an incorrigibly and unrepentantly fat slacker like you, is naturally ineligible.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh! how to work beyond 62.
2. probably, work for free also cannot.
3. sinkies screwed again and again !!!!!!!!!!!!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is amazing that this organization can feel that age is the barometer for strength and health.

Suddenly at the age of 51, a person can no longer push a trolley.

What if a doctor certify that he can?

Then according to this logic, that man must be less than 50 years old.

??? I at 58 can take 3 prc whores at one go ....:confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is the sad perception here, perpetuated by the MIW's...with their lip service of Old is GOld...who says those over 55 can not learn or teach...physically some may not match a younger persons...but mentally they can...

if you want to know how vibrant & virile these over 50's are..go People's Park..or Geylang...that is the proof of our "baby'e boomers' in SEASON...

ask that two over 80's...you know who....:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
That is the sad perception here, perpetuated by the MIW's...with their lip service of Old is GOld...who says those over 55 can not learn or teach...physically some may not match a younger persons...but mentally they can...

if you want to know how vibrant & virile these over 50's are..go People's Park..or Geylang...that is the proof of our "baby'e boomers' in SEASON...

ask that two over 80's...you know who....:rolleyes:
People over 50 and in reasonably good health should still be able to work productively in a library, including pushing trolleys of books. It's not right that they are excluded.
But somehow, I have this feeling that the couple concerned are pap voters.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the sad perception here, perpetuated by the MIW's...with their lip service of Old is GOld...who says those over 55 can not learn or teach...

About over 55 obstinacy not only possibly the MIWs, but also more importantly the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion from the West say so, in their ideal choice of a ruler to properly manipulate towards their interests from behind the scenes.

Workers or ruler puppets, would you want one that is both old and obstinate?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peasants, be grateful that you do not have to volunteer your muscle and your money under a gun.

"If peasant don't work for free, then I worry."-Woody

they are born slaves, library don't want this old fucker yet the fucker's wife who another fucker suggest his fucker husband to volunteer work at library, damn fucking joke! just like a fucker asking to suck a dick as a full time sucker get rejected but volunter to lick ass hole instead. hopeless fucker couple!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's true. They're mind jammed especially those above 55.

You have evidence that those over 55.. their mind is jammed?? but most of their pistolas are not jammed..go ask the happy China Ah mei's?...they will tell you, SINgapore , lau toh ji, over 55...

"HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN"...:biggrin: and their minds are clear as crystals, but unfortunately a portion of the brain is jammed towards the mei mei's...:p