• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Told you so! Tan Ku Ku Romanian murderer won't return!

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i was the Romanian, i wouldn't return either.

public opinion is stacked against me. why should i return?

Are you saying that the Court's decision is based on public opinion?

How about:

"He is Guilty, so why should he return?"

The Singapore Courts are efficient and incorruptible. So they will find a guilty man guilty. And an innocent man innocent.

The Guilty therefore prefer to remain outside.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
His worst punishment would be the impossibility of ever again enjoying being treated like royalty by Pinkerton Syndrome Singapore and doing fuck off and fucking on the house courtesy of his own Government.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Home Affair Minster, how could a main suspect be allowed to leave the country?
images

Hi Foreign Affair Minster, how are you going to bring the suspect back?
images

Hi Law Minister, how are you going to make sure that justice is served?
images

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was never going to return once he left.
What is interesting is how the Romania authorities proceed with the case and how the Singapore authorities respond to what is done.

Romania will very likely not revoke his immunity. Just sack him and hope the publicity will die away.

Singapore is better off if they don't revoke the immunity. In fact, it would have been better for the diplomat to say "I'm immune and not subject to your investigations." then the police can just close the file.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether he invokes the immunity or not has no bearing on the investigation. It will run its course. As there is a death now, the coroner's inquiry will be held and the chap will likely be named as the potential defendent.

In fact, it would have been better for the diplomat to say "I'm immune and not subject to your investigations." then the police can just close the file.