• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today's Scripture Reading

God my healer

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is stated in Genesis that the God in main monotheistic religions is a creator of all things and in Romans 1:20, Paul wrote that the best evidence of God was looking around us - His creations. In a way, someone in an earlier post is right that electricity can be proven not in the manner of proving God, but no one can prove that electricity can arrive from millions of years of evolution or that something can come out of nothing. In fact, you don't even need to proof something illogical.

perspective, you are correct on Romans 1:20. Romans was partly written to explain and fortify the faith of the new Christians in Rome. Paul had been travelling around Asian Minor but had not yet been to Rome so he wanted to make sure they were on the correct path and the first thing he did was to lay down the fact that God is real and exists.Guys
I do believe in God and his son Jesus and will be happy to chat with anyone here. Again i would like to say that i will not be able to answer a lot of your questions especially some of the tough ones i have seen but this should not prevent us from chatting about some common ground stuff and sharing some viewpoints.
If along the way we can become friends i would be very happy.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Do You Even Bother At All

Sorry! Bet to differ! Invisibility does not mean non-existent.

God Bless
Psalm23

Why do you even bother at all, OMG ! The things that you have said is correct. Invisible things are often brushed aside as nonsense. There more and more people who can give an account of personal experience with ghosts (negative energy which is often cold). That is a start to believe in the positive energy (warm like the Sun) like God which considered as Holy.

Anyway, too many unbeliever here, so you should just cease ops.

Actually it is "I beg to differ".

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you stupid or what ? we know that electricity is real because we can prove it by using a generator , we know oxgen is real because we can test oxygen , we know smell is real we can test smell as well ...ect . you are comparing apples with oranges . can you test your invisible god ? so you cannot see pink elephant hide inside a mini copper means its real ? unsound mind person can speak or talk to god means the invisible man is real ? take a walk in mental hospital and you know what i mean . if you are stupid you can even convince yourself that a flying underwear is real ...theres no cure for stupidlity .

Sorry! You have missed my point! Even with generator, we still cannot see electricity. Generator simply proves the existence of electricity. Repeat - we still cannot see electricity. Though we cannot see God in physical form - for now - but the world has proved His existence many times over. One is in the form of all mother nature, all the creatures around us (including ourselves), all other non-animated things: stars, planets, etc. Second, and I personally think this is the most important, God reveals His existence through His Holy Law and those who disregard His law is doomed. We see this around us. People are living in lawlessness - i don't mean secular law - but God's law and see what is happening now. Take away the Holy Law of God, everything will collapse and the world is indeed collapsing now and at faster rate than ever before because we have taken out the Holy Law of God out of our heart.

The Bible has warned that if you called someone fool or stupid you are in danger of hell fire (Matthew 5:22). But God is never apologetic to call people fool under one condition: The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abonminable works, there is none that doeth good (Psalms 14:1). Matthew 5:22 and Psalms 14:1 imply several lessons for Christians (let me emphaise "For Christians" if you are not, just ignore the lessons):

One, majority of the people in the world are just fools because they believe there is no God. (Are you one of them?)

Two, if you are a child of God, you cannot be a fool; only when you are not. (Are you a child of God?)

Three, hell is real and for people who said there is no God. (Will you be there?)

Four, people who do not believe there is God are corrupt and will do all kind of things; and this is obvious because they have rejected the Holy Law of God. The Holy Law of God proves God existence. (Are you still blind to this?)

Psalm23

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry! You have missed my point! Even with generator, we still cannot see electricity. Generator simply proves the existence of electricity. Repeat - we still cannot see electricity. Though we cannot see God in physical form - for now - but the world has proved His existence many times over. One is in the form of all mother nature, all the creatures around us (including ourselves), all other non-animated things: stars, planets, etc. Second, and I personally think this is the most important, God reveals His existence through His Holy Law and those who disregard His law is doomed. We see this around us. People are living in lawlessness - i don't mean secular law - but God's law and see what is happening now. Take away the Holy Law of God, everything will collapse and the world is indeed collapsing now and at faster rate than ever before because we have taken out the Holy Law of God out of our heart.

The Bible has warned that if you called someone fool or stupid you are in danger of hell fire (Matthew 5:22). But God is never apologetic to call people fool under one condition: The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abonminable works, there is none that doeth good (Psalms 14:1). Matthew 5:22 and Psalms 14:1 imply several lessons for Christians (let me emphaise "For Christians" if you are not, just ignore the lessons):

One, majority of the people in the world are just fools because they believe there is no God. (Are you one of them?)

Two, if you are a child of God, you cannot be a fool; only when you are not. (Are you a child of God?)

Three, hell is real and for people who said there is no God. (Will you be there?)

Four, people who do not believe there is God are corrupt and will do all kind of things; and this is obvious because they have rejected the Holy Law of God. The Holy Law of God proves God existence. (Are you still blind to this?)

Psalm23

hi gay god lover , although we cannot see electricity we can still test electricity to see whether they exists ...can you test god ? try praying to god now can see whether he ask answered your pray ...if god is real ( im fucking him now ) why cant he do anything to me ? . try fucking with electricity and see what happens :wink: .

1 ) everyone has seen all sorts of "faith healers" who can "heal" the sick. and we all know that this sort of "healing" is quackery. if it were true, then we would not need doctors, hospitals or prescription medicines.

2 ) turning water into wine... doesn't that sound like something that a B-grade David-Copperfield-wannabe magician would do in a nightclub act? there are a dozen ways that you could stage things to make it look like water is turning into wine. there is no reason why a normal person would accept a magic trick as proof that someone is God.

3 ) Neither of these miracles can be scientifically tested today. not one of Jesus' miracles left any tangible evidence for scientists to study .

it is as simple as that. if someone claimed to be God today, you would never believe it if the evidence consisted of faith healing and magic tricks. never. yet billions of people claim that Jesus' faith healing and magic tricks prove that he is God.
let's imagine that Jesus truly is God. what might he have done to prove it? he could have started by taking one of his most famous quotes from the Bible and acting on it. In Matthew 17:20 Jesus says quite clearly:

for truly, i say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.
to prove that he is God, Jesus would have moved a mountain. especially since it is so easy. and Jesus would have written something down to explain himself. here's what the first page of Jesus' book might have looked like:
my name is Jesus, and I am God. i know there are a lot of people out there who will doubt that i am god, so let me start off by proving it to you. take a look at Mount Sinai. everyone knows that, until today, Mount Sinai stood near here. it is the mountain where God, my father, gave Moses the Ten Commandments.
Mount Sinai vanished this morning, and what was left in its place was a perfectly smooth, polished stone base measuring four miles square. hundreds of years from now, people will find that Mount Sinai landed near a place that will be called Newark, New Jersey. when scientists dig into the mountain, they will find that the bottom of the mountain is also completely smooth and polished, and that the bottom of the mountain in New Jersey perfectly matches the polished plain nearby. scientists will be able to align the mountain and the plain, looking at it rock crystal by rock crystal at a microscopic level. i have said many times that, if you have faith, you can move mountains. i moved Mount Sinai to show how easy it is, and to prove that i am God.

i know that that may not be enough, so let me offer a second proof. if you draw a circle, you know that there is distance across the circle. let us call it the diameter of the circle. there is also a distance around the outside of the circle. let us call it the circumference. if you divide the circumference by the diameter, you get another number. let us call it Pi, and its first 6 digits are 3.14159. Pi is an irrational number. it is a number that is made up of an infinite number of non-repeating digits.

there will come a day when machines called computers will calculate billions of digits of Pi. if you calculate Pi out to the millionth trillionth digit, here is what you will find:

now, having proven that I am God to any rational being, through my documentable movement of a mountain and through my foreknowledge of Pi at the millionth trillionth position, here is what i want to say to the human race as your creator, and as the creator of the universe...

wouldn't that be awesome and amazing? if we had such a book, and if Mount Sinai had actually moved, then there would be no questions about Jesus. We would all believe that he is God. how could we not? imagine what such a book would say on the following pages. a book like that, I am sure, would leave all of us in awe.
why would Jesus not do that? god, supposedly, has already written a book called the Bible. and God, supposedly, has already done all sorts of things according to that book. god, supposedly, parted the Red Sea, carved the Ten Commandments into stone, went to the trouble to incarnate himself, etc. so why not have Jesus write a book, and leave behind real, tangible evidence for all of us to see?

for any normal, rational person, the reason is obvious , God is imaginary. we would not believe that anyone today is God without concrete proof. Jesus doesn't get a pass because he lived 2,000 years ago. Jesus, if he existed at all, was a human being just like you and me. all of the stories in the Bible are just that , stories. if god is real , you dont need electical power to start up your computer , just pray to your invisibleman and hoping ' he " will start up your pc without any electricity . use your brain ...its obvious you dont have ..

[video=youtube;zDHJ4ztnldQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDHJ4ztnldQ&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Why Do You Even Bother At All

[video=youtube;6mmskXXetcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mmskXXetcg&feature=related[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;ljRKhZ81aqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljRKhZ81aqY&feature=related[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;UxR1NrlH0zE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxR1NrlH0zE&feature=related[/video]

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

To Psalm23, God is My Healer, Conqueror who are fellow brothers in Christ and the others as well, Drifter, Fook Seng, Fishbuff etc.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

God my healer

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

and blessings to you too brother Perspective. you acquit yourself well in the courtyard section with your posts. Well done.

To Psalm23, God is My Healer, Conqueror who are fellow brothers in Christ and the others as well, Drifter, Fook Seng, Fishbuff etc.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perspective said:

Merry Christmas to all forummers.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi gay god lover , although we cannot see electricity we can still test electricity to see whether they exists ...can you test god ?
QUOTE]

Wah! Want to test God? God has said: (Deuteronomy 6:16; Luke 4:12] Do not test your God. As Christians, we don't test God but we allow God to test us, and often He does. He tested our faith, our sincerely towards Him, our holiness, whether we are greedy or not, whether we are wholesome in our speech or not. God often tested us and my personal experience is that He tested me every day, and sometime every hour. As children of God, we are His disciples (or students, if you will) for life.

Only fools tried to test God (and definition of fools are those who say there is no God - this is God's definiton Psalms 14:1). Are you one of them?

By the way, are you a student? If you are, then go and test your teacher or your lecturer and tell him: Sir, today I want to test you, and let see his response to you! The chances are that he is going to tell you, you idiot or you fool, who you think you are! Go to hell (or something like that).

And if you don't have the guts to test your teacher, you think you can test God. You must be joking and that why I say only fools would try to test God.

Psalm 23

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi gay god lover , although we cannot see electricity we can still test electricity to see whether they exists ...can you test god ?
QUOTE]

Wah! Want to test God? God has said: (Deuteronomy 6:16; Luke 4:12] Do not test your God. As Christians, we don't test God but we allow God to test us, and often He does. He tested our faith, our sincerely towards Him, our holiness, whether we are greedy or not, whether we are wholesome in our speech or not. God often tested us and my personal experience is that He tested me every day, and sometime every hour. As children of God, we are His disciples (or students, if you will) for life.

Only fools tried to test God (and definition of fools are those who say there is no God - this is God's definiton Psalms 14:1). Are you one of them?

By the way, are you a student? If you are, then go and test your teacher or your lecturer and tell him: Sir, today I want to test you, and let see his response to you! The chances are that he is going to tell you, you idiot or you fool, who you think you are! Go to hell (or something like that).

And if you don't have the guts to test your teacher, you think you can test God. You must be joking and that why I say only fools would try to test God.

Psalm 23

im not a student ...even im a student i will still test the lecturer ...are you going to believe whatever your lecturer tell you even he tell you his cock can fly ? are you so simple minded to believe what he say ? if your god cant be tested then how you prove hes real ? just talk ? use your common sense . i can even tell you your god is a gay without prove are you going to believe it ? why not ? your god is just like PAP hate ppl to test them because they talk nonsense ...theres really no cure for your stupidlity ...

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
according to that idoit psalm23 , everything is created by god , then why god created hell if he love you sooooooooo much ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Psalm23 believed that snake could talk , the earth is not round , walking on water , staying alive in a fish stomach for few days ....according to him all those things do not need any proof yet he believe in them :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
untitledjhgfdfghjk.jpg

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to that idoit psalm23 , everything is created by god , then why god created hell if he love you sooooooooo much ?

Hmmnn, you are right and also wrong. God did create everything, including hell - you are perfectly correct to say this. But you are dead wrong - He didn't create hell for true believers like me because He loves His believers who are His children sooooooooo much that He would never send them to hell. Instead hell is created for people like you - and I am assuming you continue to live to hate God until the day your life expired. Still you have the chance to avoid going to hell only if you accept Him as your Saviour, otherwise, sorry, hell is created for you and not for us believers. A more appropriate question you should ask is: God is so loving, then why He created hell for me? Answer is simple: Just go and ask Him yourself because no one can ask on your behalf, not even your pastor, your preist or your parents. For me, I can only thank Him that in spite of all my sinfulness, He has created a wonderful heavenly kingdom for me. All I need is just to thank Him day and night.

Another point, you said you have tested your lecturer - ok that's fine because his is only your lecturer and not God that's why you can test him but at the end that's not important. What is more important is that how he tested you and what the outcome of the test results. When he said you failed you failed - period! Have you ever met any student who came to tell you, I have tested my lecturer and he has failed but I have passed and nonetheless he awarded a certificate to me? You must be joking! So, when God says you are evildoer and I never knew you (Matthew 7:23), than you are evildoer, period. So, whether you like it or not, he is your lecturer, your teacher, he said you failed, you failed!

Yes - we are not intelligent because we are all like sheep who have gone astray and hence we need a real Shepherd to direct us, and our Shepherd is God Himself. You see, even your lecturer can fail you, and sadly even sometime our parents can fail us, and we can fail our children. But God never fail so He doesn't need to be tested. Because we can fail or have the tendency to fail in almost everything, we need testing, including teachers and lecturers, ministers and kings, princes and princesses. Everyone of us take examination - and I don't mean school examination, but examination about life and there is a final life examination we have to take and pass - the examination from God. This final examination is the Mother of all Examinations so you better passed it!

Psalm23 - The Lord is my Shepherd!

Last edited: