• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

today I read in sunday times even bangala earn more than me a singapore eunuch male

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: today I read in sunday times even bangala earn more than me a singapore eunuch ma

...feel con and cheated into doing NS for nothing.
Maybe he puts in more sweat to put food on his table?:p And what's this on your castration?:eek:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: today I read in sunday times even bangala earn more than me a singapore eunuch ma

hey some of these people are working almost 7 days a week and more than 8 hours per day.
and they are very careful on their daily expense,some only have rice with curry gravy for their lunch and dinner.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey some of these people are working almost 7 days a week and more than 8 hours per da
========

that is nothing compare to NO PAY NS SLAVERY.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal

get a life...wtf whole day whinning in forums on NS...oh ya..u will get out of NS soon...grow up little boy

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiyo. I already give hint to buy banks and property in USA. Watch the USA market property and banks stocks explode monday. I am money machine base on my unerring forecasting middle eyes so need tell you that it see and forecast NS IS KILLING SG.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

get a life...wtf whole day whinning in forums on NS...oh ya..u will get out of NS soon...grow up little boy

brother....this fellow is old bird....when i just joined this forum 8 years ago when i was in JC, he is already like this. i had long suspected he not even ORD, he ROD long ago. LOL

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal

He works really hard for his money, and rightly deserves his pay.
I'm talking about the bangala.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey some of these people are working almost 7 days a week and more than 8 hours per da
========

that is nothing compare to NO PAY NS SLAVERY.

yeah ns slaves has to be 24/7 ready...

WE THE UNFORTUNATE
LED BY THE UNQUALIFIED
TO DO THE UNNECESSARY
FOR THE UNGRATEFULS...

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal

wonder who is cheaper to employ, the bangla or the chinaman