• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today I cut up my shell card n decided to go SPC

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, Shell is always leading the increase, even in such dire times.

As such, I cut up the shell card that i have been using for years and decided to pump SPC from today onwards.

What abt you?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
no use lah one increase the rest will follow..i always said the petrol industry is actually a cartel at work..

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always pump up esso mobil
got smiles points to redeem petrol
sometimes got discount coupons

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More should go JB and pump the fuel only RM1.8/Lit ( SG$0.76/Lit) about half price compare to cartel in Singapore.

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was in JB on fri night returning from KL, on those petrol station, you can see 99% are singapore cars.... also saw silly driver pumping thier car... you know why?? hahaha..

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was driving a volvo s40 2.0t a few years back , used to pump esso and shell and i had no problem. the minute i change to spc , the O2 sensor appeared. I wondered why.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, Shell is always leading the increase, even in such dire times.
As such, I cut up the shell card that i have been using for years and decided to pump SPC from today onwards.
What abt you?

get a bicycle ... healthy and save money too ...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was in JB on fri night returning from KL, on those petrol station, you can see 99% are singapore cars.... also saw silly driver pumping thier car... you know why?? hahaha..

Those stupid Singapore car pumping/shake their car can only pump extra at most 1 litre. :confused::biggrin:

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was driving a volvo s40 2.0t a few years back , used to pump esso and shell and i had no problem. the minute i change to spc , the O2 sensor appeared. I wondered why.

I pump Shell and the O2 sensor also pi-chia....I drive continental also.

:mad: