• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today 30th October 2012 as of to date..

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wasn't abusive or even supporting the PAP, why my pts keep going down n down? Can someone tell me what I should say or behave to earn pts?:o

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i love it, since young a sinkie uncle always bring me to north point shopping centre toilet to do it for him..slowly i began to enjoy

WTF!!! :confused: How can you let an Ah Pek abused you just like that..????

I pity your life story.. Will uppz you tommorow..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wasn't abusive or even supporting the PAP, why my pts keep going down n down? Can someone tell me what I should say or behave to earn pts?:o

i suffered like you....i don't know what to say...sorry bro. endure you will survive....