• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To you think our Goh Meng Seng........... ?? ?? ??

Do you think our Goh Meng Seng is a Douchebag that talks alot of shit / Loser ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Douchebag or Loser ???

Let's vote now.

Talk so much SHIT for the past 1 year in here Sammyboy.

Fu#king Cheebye . If i were Mah B.T, i would be laughing my ass off !

Goh Meng Seng, you have let down EVERYONE in NSP and of course wasted so much time and resources !

KNN, now retire and hiding behind your computer like a coward old man !

Shame that, your brother David sacrifice so much for you that time ! He slog like a slave just for you , your own brother !

Come 2016 again and contest ! Prove to us instead of talking shit over and over again ! We are SICK of it !

Unless you seriously wants to be PURE LOSER FOREVER !

Goodluck then !

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Goh

With due respect, I never believe in you.For sure, you will never get my vote.Between a Pap candidate and other Opposition candidate, I will vote Oppo.BUT BETWEEN PAP AND YOU, i will definitely vote PAP.I guess you come across as a person that cannot be trusted, lacks integrity and a opportunist.No matter how i dislike Chan Chun Sing, I think he is definitely have more morals than u!

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
you anonymos people no good lah. if you want to attack someone who is a public figure at least use your real names to be credible lah. otherwise people will know you are just bunch of filthy cow dungs.

Last edited:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you anonymos people no good lah. if you want to attack someone who is a public figure at least use your real names to be credible lah. otherwise people will know you are just bunch of filthy cow dungs.

but no one mandate Goh Meng Seng to use his real name here??? did we?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh dear, another display of excessive stupidity. Is Tua your surname? Lingong your real name? :rolleyes:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

IMHO, filthy cow dung is still much better than a DOUCHEBAG !

Edit - And what is your REAL NAME ? lol shoot back your feet....lol

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spoilt Votes = Good News For PAP

oh...ok! hahahhaha...did not thot about spoiling the vote!

I don't think this is a good strategy for fighting against fascism at the moment. We need to vote GMS in to let him prove his competence and to show us his forte for all to see. If we destroy our votes, we will all come back to square one and keep bombarding him with the same accusation. Give him a chance to prove it will be more concrete and practical. 也给他死心。At least, he knows where he stands.

Remember, any spoiled vote is a good news for PAP. And a bad news for the oppo camp. :*:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Spoilt Votes = Good News For PAP

TS, just zap you for posting a thread about shit. No one should even spare a second to think on that piece of shit, whose name not worth mentioning. Knn,if this piece of holier, cleverer, smarter than everyone else, go heaven, limpeh rather go to hell.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

TS, just zap you for posting a thread about shit. No one should even spare a second to think on that piece of shit, whose name not worth mentioning. Knn,if this piece of holier, cleverer, smarter than everyone else, go heaven, limpeh rather go to hell.

Edit 2 - Relax and go out have some fresh air afterall this is just a POLL.

Edit 1:If you read properly of my above FIRST post, i am HOPING Goh Meng Seng prove us he is NOT a loser!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Goh Meng Seng has earned my respect and admiration for being forthright, brave and determined. He stood up for what he believed in and for that, he should be honored.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Re: To you think our Goh Meng Seng........... ?? ?? ??

I came to know about Mr Goh MS through the old Sammy,I had bad impression of him when he argued with many people for reasons known only to himself,but it was clear to me that Mr Goh had a big problem created by himself for himself-EGO.

On the other hand,I do find Mr Goh good with the various economic theories,there was once when he was involved with a serious discussion on National Reserve in the old Sammy and that was really when Mr Goh was in his peak performance.

But I conclude that Mr Goh although very ambitious and wish to be known by many fellow citizens as "Saviour",he is not and would not make it.Then events moved to 2011 national elections which was still fresh in people's minds.But he really went all the way down after he bacame the harsh critic of WP,he is now operating on old principle that the enemy of my enemy is my friend,sad.

It is high time for Mr Goh to review and change.
Since I share his Chinese helicopter background,may I leave Mr Goh with the following which I think may solve his own enemy;EGO

忍一時風平浪靜
退一步海闊天空

Cheers to Mr Goh and I apologise for my comment.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

What exactly does Goh want to do?

Why don't he join a political party or at least a political think group if he is so keen on politics?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GMS, you are a disgrace to us Hainanese, pls retire....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Why don't he join a political party or at least a political think group if he is so keen on politics?

He has already done all those things you twit. I have zapped you for your ignorance.:rolleyes:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

For your this comment, i got to AGREE with you ( Yeah Finally !! )

Edit - LeongSam, you can't expect EVERYONE to be infront of the computer 24/7 waiting for his comment ! You FOOLISH TWIT !

Last edited:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng has earned my respect and admiration for being forthright, brave and determined. He stood up for what he believed in and for that, he should be honored.

Even if such belief is flawed, perverted, embarrassingly stupid?

Looks like you could have a long list of idol. You can start with my dog, which after repeated persuasion, reasoning, still thinks the dining table leg is his lover.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Douchebag or Loser ???

Let's vote now.

Makes no difference to me. I have zero positive impression and zero positive hope of Rabid Goh.

Fu#king Cheebye . If i were Mah B.T, i would be laughing my ass off !

Goh Meng Seng, you have let down EVERYONE in NSP and of course wasted so much time and resources !

Some people prefer to learn things the hard way. Two important things are, first they really learned after the first time and second there are no others who wish to try it for the first time