• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To Dankos

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope. I am my own idol. Just that you guys are making me scroll past pics which are not funny.

ok..good hes not your idol ...by the way the pics is to insult that gay ..and not meant to be funny ...sorry to disappoint you ..:wink:

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>2) This whole threat of having someone's IP address sounds like some ministers. Sam is not going to release any IP address because it is bad for business.<<

Sam already did. Just go look at the earlier postings by Ah Bui Char_Azn.

Look closer lah - that was some useless IP address. Sam trying to be funny.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sam mentioned vpn also not reliable lah. as long as your computer is connected, data packet coming in and going out, you are prone to be traced. dun forget that there is still mac address which can be used to identify your computer on the net. just look at the osi model 7 layers. i also understand isp assigned your ip address within a range. the most recent is the mobile broadband which has the ip address assigned tied to your mobile number which make it faster for authority to trace you if they have to. so on the internet, it's never safe.

Look closer lah - that was some useless IP address. Sam trying to be funny.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone in this forum got their own target to whack . some target pro PAP , pro opps party , ah neh , FT , ah tiongs , singaporean , charbo .....ect and not forgetting your fav target tonychat :wink: . for me i will whack all delusion religious ppl ...but christains are my main target especially those who come in here and preach . if you look again at my post in this thread , i never post anything religous until that dumbfuck revelation and jesus start posting about their blind faith ...if that stop you from whacking tonychat ..im sorry :wink:

Drifter

after a gd nite sleep i hab cleared my mind. I hat xtians who insist on preaching every fuck place. Screw them. Carry on whacking those xtians freaks here. Be it tis thread or at the religious folder. I will join in too if u dont mind.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realize CharAzn likes to have an audience. That's why he is like that, that's why he rather be known as Eric Lum. He dun like anonymity. I suspect he is a virgin. I suggest you invest $100 or $150, go and screw a cat 150. It will relax you, release you from your preconceived ideas of life. You will be happier and more confident!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realize CharAzn likes to have an audience. That's why he is like that, that's why he rather be known as Eric Lum. He dun like anonymity. I suspect he is a virgin. I suggest you invest $100 or $150, go and screw a cat 150. It will relax you, release you from your preconceived ideas of life. You will be happier and more confident!

I agree with this. Char azn craves for the attention.

How else can u explain that his blog, picassa album, log in name at so many cyber forum also call char azn. Well if attention is wat he wants he is certainly getting it over here at the moment.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter

after a gd nite sleep i hab cleared my mind. I hat xtians who insist on preaching every fuck place. Screw them. Carry on whacking those xtians freaks here. Be it tis thread or at the religious folder. I will join in too if u dont mind.

thank you bro , im glad you had a good sleep ...please join my christains whacking club and the rest of the club members here :biggrin: . one for all and all for one :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
see tua pui kai .. yesterday night you make my audiences wait so long for nothing , and make me lose money on ticket sales . you wait for my lawyer letter ok :wink:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ivebert is on 24 hours garden leave again. This cheebye dog v funny. He thinks he can only get banned like once a month. Haha... I hope he knows the dark reality of getting assed everyday!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can say what you like but the bottom line is that no sammyboy member has ever been busted for what he's said in any of my forums. Can't say the same about fuckwarezone and other SPH forums can you.:p

Don't worry. Uncle sammy will take good care of you.

sam knn! u better keep your words. anyway, in sg with isp all gov owned they can trace using ip address easily. no need cia or interpol effort. vpn also useless. when they suspect you, police will seize your pc then all evidence inside. no need time stamp. the best is not to give at all. but if u want to give fake ip address, i cant stop u then.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
sam knn! u better keep your words. anyway, in sg with isp all gov owned they can trace using ip address easily. no need cia or interpol effort. vpn also useless. when they suspect you, police will seize your pc then all evidence inside. no need time stamp. the best is not to give at all. but if u want to give fake ip address, i cant stop u then.

If you're connected via a SG ISP and the Singapore govt is out to get you, they don't need me to provide IP addresses. All they need is to look at the logs generated by the proxy servers that every sinkie ISP uses to connect subscribers to the rest of the internet.:rolleyes:

They can also use cookies, active scripts, java etc to extract all the info they need to know. In fact, Singnet was caught out in 1999. They claimed that they were helping subscribers by tracking down trojans on their PCs. The real reason could have been far more sinister.

No method is 100% but asking me for an IP address of a member is one of the best ways of avoiding detection.:wink:

I once provided the IP 26x.223.xxx.xxx and was flabbergasted when nobody ever got back to me for more info.