• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To Dankos

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then you take his bicycle lor ..:wink:

jesus-christ-jesus-on-a-bicycle-demotivational-poster-1262915749.jpg

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam Leong have replied and agreed to release your IP if I decide to take action. And yes he told me you have taken precautions. I'll give you some credit, you're not as stupid as U look. However you forget what line I am in. I know how to track U down and have friends who are more then capable to help.

I will give you 1 last chance, promise to not even think about seeking and harassing my family and friends and I will let the matter rest. I don't care if you continue to be and ass to me as long as U keep it between you and me.

I believe most of the pple in here will understand if I decide to take legal action against you. You can mess with me as an individuals in here but when U start thinking of targeting my love ones, that's crossing the line.

Just curious.

Why do people like to post pictures and details of their private lives and family on the internet like facebook for the whole world to see?
Its courting unwanted attention right?

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just curious.

Why do people like to post pictures and details of their private lives and family on the internet like facebook for the whole world to see?

Possibly reply from Char_Azn : Look i was born fat. It's not that i want to be fat but hey i am proud of it so i will want to show off.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dankos didn't use any illegal or underhanded method to obtain char azn's identity. Yet this guy goes crying to admin when his "private" information is quoted, even threatening legal action.

:rolleyes:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
dankos didn't use any illegal or underhanded method to obtain char azn's identity. Yet this guy goes crying to admin when his "private" information is quoted, even threatening legal action.

:rolleyes:

I think Dankos assed the ah bui too deeply by involving his brother la.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I followed dankos thread as well. Wat he did was only mentioning that charlatan brother name.

Btw drifter n jesus, i admire both your strong feeling for your own beliefs. But can dont turn this into some gay jesus thread pls.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just curious.

For my case.

A couple of friends asked me to start a blog for a long time coz I talk a lot of cock and I should write them down. Unfortunately they didn't realize I wasn't very good at writing. The blog was meant to be shared among my friends only and hence some minor details like who I worked for can be found on it.

The blog got "exposed" when some joker thought my prank on Tin Pei Ling was funny and posted it in HWZ(funny how my call to vote WP ever seem to get picked up). The rest of the details should be easy enough to find from there.

I had posted a minor detail in the blog when I urge my friends to donate to the Japanese Earthquake so my company info was on it. Getting the address and number should be easy enough. Fortunately for me I no longer use that HP number he published, at least not as a call phone. Most of the rest of the company details online seem to be fairly outdated like my supposed "HR Manager"

As for the rest of the photos, it was actually on the Picasa web album. I probably played around with the software without realizing and had uploaded some photos onto the album. 99.9% of my freaking photos have no faces on it but only those with my face seem to have made it to the damn album

However U guys think of me, I have little control/influence over. I have always been honest with who I claim to be and don't pretend to be some pseudo character I am not. The fact that my blog got "exposed" and details found in it should more then verify my story. U guys can have your fun at my expense as long as it's kept restricted to me only

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I followed dankos thread as well. Wat he did was only mentioning that charlatan brother name.

Btw drifter n jesus, i admire both your strong feeling for your own beliefs. But can dont turn this into some gay jesus thread pls.

everyone in this forum got their own target to whack . some target pro PAP , pro opps party , ah neh , FT , ah tiongs , singaporean , charbo .....ect and not forgetting your fav target tonychat :wink: . for me i will whack all delusion religious ppl ...but christains are my main target especially those who come in here and preach . if you look again at my post in this thread , i never post anything religous until that dumbfuck revelation and jesus start posting about their blind faith ...if that stop you from whacking tonychat ..im sorry :wink:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well in a way, yeah, I am not totally disputing that. Anyone who has a blog would have been motivated on that point at some level. I've actually got to communicate more with some of the long loss friends after I started blogging so it's not a bad thing. However if I really wanted attention I would have done it in HWZ. Very high traffic once the post got posted there. My attention seeking was to grab the attention of my circle of friends not the entire world

cicada

Alfrescian
Loyal
For my case.

A couple of friends asked me to start a blog for a long time coz I talk a lot of cock and I should write them down. Unfortunately they didn't realize I wasn't very good at writing. The blog was meant to be shared among my friends only and hence some minor details like who I worked for can be found on it.

The blog got "exposed" when some joker thought my prank on Tin Pei Ling was funny and posted it in HWZ(funny how my call to vote WP ever seem to get picked up). The rest of the details should be easy enough to find from there.

I had posted a minor detail in the blog when I urge my friends to donate to the Japanese Earthquake so my company info was on it. Getting the address and number should be easy enough. Fortunately for me I no longer use that HP number he published, at least not as a call phone. Most of the rest of the company details online seem to be fairly outdated like my supposed "HR Manager"

As for the rest of the photos, it was actually on the Picasa web album. I probably played around with the software without realizing and had uploaded some photos onto the album. 99.9% of my freaking photos have no faces on it but only those with my face seem to have made it to the damn album

However U guys think of me, I have little control/influence over. I have always been honest with who I claim to be and don't pretend to be some pseudo character I am not. The fact that my blog got "exposed" and details found in it should more then verify my story. U guys can have your fun at my expense as long as it's kept restricted to me only

Sometimes i dunno to thank you for your generosity to offer yourself to be luff at, attack and made fun of.. or to to wack your stupid head. But i applaud u for your honest words... :biggrin: