• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To Dankos

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OIIIII!!! Dun pichak my lobang lidat leh!!! I actually get SEXEMPEROR to meet up with him...:p:p:p

Ok what. I've met just about every one i know at TCSS gathering. From sammyboyfor, BigSexy, ThaiVisitor, spotter542, eErotica69, YOU etc.. Only thing i neber disclose is my sammyboy nick. :p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok what. I've met just about every one i know at TCSS gathering. From sammyboyfor, BigSexy, ThaiVisitor, spotter542, eErotica69, YOU etc.. Only thing i neber disclose is my sammyboy nick. :p

As long as u keep either 1 of ur cyber or real life identify secret, u r safe...of course not everybody had hidden agenda...there r few nice bros i met online which eventually evolved to real life friends...then again...not all turn out with happy ending...jus look at de F4...alamak...faint...:*:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u meet anyone from Sammyboy, u better pray hard it is not a dickhead like Ivebert or Papsmearer. Prob some big-time loser in real life.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
another 1 to avoid is krafty. remembered he confessed to be slightly bi:eek:

Krafty is the worst. Chao ah qua complain to Sam when he gets assed. Also mentally ill and possibly closet gay. Go meet him, better prepare pepper spray and standby police on speed dial. haha

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
oi,cb, leave me out of this spat, i dun belong to this thread.:biggrin::oIo:

Complain Sam la. Chao Ah Qua.... You must be v bo lumpar in real life. Maybe when passenger scold u take long route for taxi journey, u will say sorry and slap urself! lol

Cheebye dua kang yao siu bo lumpar! :oIo:

Last edited:

REVELATION

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRAISE THE LORD,OUR PRINCE OF PEACE,LORD OF ALL FOR A HAPPY ENDING.
Brothers and Sister in Christ peace to all of you.Amen

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRAISE THE LORD,OUR PRINCE OF PEACE,LORD OF ALL FOR A HAPPY ENDING.
Brothers and Sister in Christ peace to all of you.Amen

jesus-hates-you.jpg

jw5

Loyal
To Char_Azn

I don't know what transpired between you and Dankos and don't really care.
But while I may not agree with what he said or did, hell, may not even like him, you are the one who is the joke.
This is coming from someone who has been in Sam's forums since 1999, using one and the same nickname.

You claim that he threatened to harrass your family and are now telling him to declare that he will not, otherwise you will take legal action. Which is also essentially a threat. When other forummers asked you to post the evidence of the threat, you did not, and later on even admitted that there may not have been one, but you still wanted the "declaration" anyway.

You might have been better off doing the following:
1. Doing nothing, i.e. letting the matter slide and hope it will go away.
2. Tell him that if he harrasses your family, you will report to the police and go through "due process".
3. Apologise to him for your "indiscretions" (whatever they may be real or perceived), and "persude" him, pretty please, not to harrass your family. After all, you are the one who apparently has something to lose and are afraid.

If you are so afraid of people harrassing you and your family, then be more polite, dignified and balanced in your postings. If you are not afraid or you are prepared to let the law deal with people who break the law, then post what you want and roll with the punches. Frankly, I have not found your postings particularly objectionable, ................. until now. One thing though, try not to pretend to be cool and composed, when you are actually not.

Dankos may not come out of this looking too good, but you come out looking like a coward and a fool.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I am a coward and a fool.

1. I can do nothing hide in 1 corner and hope and pray it goes away. Or he may try something funny and I end up being a victim in the end
2. U are proposing I threaten him with a police report while I allow prefer both our common sense to prevail
3. I can apologize to him in discretion or I can make him look like an honorable person in public and get some closure to this. To have him simply make that statement and have him kept to his word and we can both get on with our lives.

Dankos didn't come out looking bad, he came out looking good while I got what I want and U can go screw yourself for being a KPO. If someone go start digging around with Ur family details I'd love to see how U react :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

jw5

Loyal
Dankos didn't come out looking bad, he came out looking good while I got what I want and U can go screw yourself for being a KPO. If someone go start digging around with Ur family details I'd love to see how U react :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

This is probably the reason why you got yourself into that tangle in the first place.
Cannot accept advice, cannot accept that you may be wrong.

If someone digs around with me or my family details, I'll take them on headon if he is recalcitrant or back down and even apologise if I may have some fault too. I won't be asking him for a declaration that he won't do anything, when I couldn't even prove that he wanted to in the first place.

Continue with your vulgarities while trying to pretend to be cool. After all, we all know who you are now.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow this thread is:eek:

has everything and lots of characters involved, explosive storyline, flaming, counter-flaming, kaypoh flaming, lawsuits. even my nemesis CB kia tonychat is here.

if teo en ming comes in and report today's date then it would be perfect. :biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's been a sudden appearance of a lot of new nicks. For all you know these pple probably are those old birds who suddenly balls shrink realizing Sam gives out their IP like he is taking a dump and go create new IDs in case they pissed off anyone.