• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To All Chinks! Happy 70th Birthday to Our Motherland!

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
depositphotos_39403217-stock-photo-i-love-china-button.jpg

And we shall despise and shit on the Chow Angmoh SWAY Kee.

Let them eat shit and die.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just wished the Tiongbu cleaner at the club gym 国庆快乐. She was pleasantly surprised a Sinkie wished her that and was so heypi. Thanks to PAP, I am practising foreigner integration into Singapore society. :smile: Do wish if you see a Tiong worker today. :biggrin:

You never give ang pow?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like it or not.

Deny it or not.

Its a fact. Our ancestors are from China.

Like many others, you fail to distinguish between 中国 and 中共, conflating the two.

And just like the many previous dynasties throughout China's tumultuous history, the 中共 regime will crash and burn, weakened by internal strife.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like many others, you fail to distinguish between 中国 and 中共, conflating the two.

And just like the many previous dynasties throughout China's tumultuous history, the 中共 regime will crash and burn, weakened by internal strife.

Roc, Tibet, Hk, Xinjiang. Lets see coming years how CPC going to handle those four.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same as the pro-US TV channels misinformation and disinformation propaganda justifying their actions against Iraq Syria Yemen Iran etc.

Where the the WMDs?

Are the votes in U.N. fair and honest??

One of the major culprits are the MEDIA. Fake news and systematically targetted anyone according to their whims and fancies