• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tips how to screw caberate chiobu for less

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
screw her in a hotel and pay her 1/2 saying not enough money in your wallet. Because you owed her money she will agree to get screwed 2nd time.

Take her to hotel screwed her but this time pull out a big note and say need to change to small notes at the reception.

Dress up and tell her to wait in the room. Tell the receptionist the girl in the room will settle the hotel bill and chao.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i hate to think this...but you are quite despicable...
it reminds me of a person eating a free lunch and run away!!!

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
screw her in a hotel and pay her 1/2 saying not enough money in your wallet. Because you owed her money she will agree to get screwed 2nd time.

hotel was booked in your name? The reason why people like Ex-SCDF Chief Peter Lim go and chiong in France is because hotel booking here need NRIC and got usually video cam in lobby. You will become some stabbing victim quite soon, you think people cannot find you

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hotel was booked in your name? The reason why people like Ex-SCDF Chief Peter Lim go and chiong in France is because hotel booking here need NRIC and got usually video cam in lobby. You will become some stabbing victim quite soon, you think people cannot find you
i wish he gets stab...he is no different from a THIEF!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You bloody troll.

I hope you go to jail soon for all the crimes you have committed.

Fucking Chao cheebye.

Take her to hotel screwed her but this time pull out a big note and say need to change to small notes at the reception.

Dress up and tell her to wait in the room. Tell the receptionist the girl in the room will settle the hotel bill and chao.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lau chee bye lowclass scum sorry excuse for human being......no money dun call chicken la.....stay home to PCC....

Reminds me of an ex colleague that use office copier to photocopy 10k and 1k counterfeit notes.....knn thot the fucker was some criminal scammer......turn out this loser pack his wallet with the notes which he will flash when paying the bill at ktv nightclubs.....trick was to impress mummy and ladies to con free fucks......
One morning police raided the office......the goondu was involved in some drunken incident and ended up police found the fake notes on him and kena arrested.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry will have to ZAP you for this!
Never never do such thing!
I will leave my nick name

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are lame threads and stupid threads, but this is beyond lame and beyond stupid.

It is rotten and disgusting.

Would the moderator kindly remove this thread to the rubbish bin? The people who have responded here have made it clear that even SBF has minimum level of human decency and that certain kinds of rubbish is not funny at all.