• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tips how to keng and siam IPPT for good

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Method 1 - lau ping tips
take half panadol with a can of coke mins before see MO. Tell him to check your high blood pressure. Machiam machiam if it hits over 200 ho say liao. MO got shock and excuse IPPT indefinitely. Will send you to SGH for all sorts of check up and end up ' funny high blood condition' which means they don't know what the fuck to do with you, siam IPPT for life. Note: Please check with your doctor first regards your medical condition, it works for me and is not 'for everyone' to consider.

Method 2 - doctor tips
Drink a lot of plain water minutes before see MO. Machiam it will hit very high and ho say liao. Send you to SGH for check ups too and end up funny high blood condition also and siam IPPT for life.

Siam IPPT for life, how nice. Cho ping for fuck? Protect FTs stealing your jobs?

Panadol is a blood thinner, how to get high BP with that?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why want to siam IPPT?
I always looking forward for IPPT can get fit and money one stone hit 2 bird.

Some people waste money on GYM.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ROD liao, migrated some more, haven't bothered about IPPT for the past 15 years liao! :biggrin:

UCLuvv05

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you got friends who consistently gold standard can ask them to take IPPT for you. All the PTIs/guard duty NSFs are more interested in preening and strutting around or joking with their friends than spending time checking your ID. Free $400/$200 for your friend and you no need to waste time on RT/IPT. Some people even pay the gold standard fellas extra separate from the $400 award to take their IPPT for them - their time/effort is better spent doing other things :biggrin:
If you know an NSF in the IPPT camp, even better. You only need to pay him around $200 and he'll do it for you. If you rather not risk your health, these tips are for you.

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
keng high BP is best option I find so far. Some more MO send you to SGH to get complete medical check up of all your organs at the expense of PAP SAF.

They test every organs in your body you never know you may have one failed organ. Good risk better than the gold medal shits.

The free medical check up alone is worth all the risk.

Best part is MO checked your blood pressure is normal so what, since you are registered as a HB victim in medical record they can't do anything to you, ho sey leow, you can be like tau pek kong in the camp, kiao kah yeo lumpah and watch your mates suffer.

Need to swallow some mentos for good effect?

Last edited:

derschloss

Normally how long do you take the half panadol with a can of coke before seeing the MO?
Do i use this method everytime i am been send for check up or just the first time may do ?

Thanks

derschloss

Bro need some help.
How many mins before seeing MO you taken the coke plus pan.
When you are send for checkup do you eat keng high blood again ?