• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tiong Airlines: Niggas, Paks and Shitskins are dangerous

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-37298803

A Chinese airline has reportedly warned passengers that "precautions" should be taken when visiting areas in London mainly populated by "Indians, Pakistanis and black people".
Air China included the comments as part of a feature in its in-flight magazine on visiting the city.
It also advised tourists not to go out alone at night, and for females to always be accompanied when travelling.
A London MP has written to the Chinese ambassador to the UK for an apology.
The comments were noticed by Beijing-based producer Haze Fan from US news channel CNBC.
They were published in its monthly Wings Of China magazine and read: "London is generally a safe place to travel, however precautions are needed when entering areas mainly populated by Indians, Pakistanis and black people.
"We advise tourists not to go out alone at night, and females always to be accompanied by another person when travelling."
Air China's in-flight magazineImage copyrightHAZE FAN, CNBC
Image caption
The airline operates two flights per day from Beijing to London Heathrow
Air China has not commented on the article.
But MP Virendra Sharma said: "I am shocked and appalled that even today some people would see it as acceptable to write such blatantly untrue and racist statements."
The Labour MP for Ealing Southall, which has a high Indian population, said he had requested for the magazine to be removed from circulation immediately.
"I have invited representatives of Air China to visit my constituency of Ealing Southall to see that a very multi-cultural area is safe, and would be of great value for those visiting London to see.
"I will await their response, and if an appropriate one is not forthcoming I shall feel forced to question whether Air China is a fit company to operate in the UK."
The airline operates two flights per day from Beijing to London Heathrow.
The number of trips to the UK from China rose by 46% last year to 270,000 according to VisitBritain.
The Chinese government has previously raised concerns about how its citizens act abroad.
In 2013, a senior Chinese Communist Party official called for authorities to "guide tourists to conscientiously abide by public order and social ethics, respect local religious beliefs and customs, mind their speech and behaviour... and protect the environment".

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just saying the freakin truth. Try to go to Sydney and walk into areas populated by drugged up, drunkards Aboriginals.

All these Ah Neh, South Asians, Negros love love to shout racism when truth is they are as tribalist as other races or ethnic groups. Just look at their own screwed up country of origin - Caste against caste, tribe against tribe, sect against sect.

Angmo is the worst two faced politically correct liars. Talk shit about human rights blah blah blah, but go and bomb countries with resources into smithereens under their "international law". Anyone who has worked in MNCs will see how two-face racist these white folks are (especially Aussie and French).

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least the chink article is honest about it. When I was in UK, many of us, whites included, knew that many Paks were grooming white girls for sex and prostitution. The cops knew it too, but arresting the Paks were deemed as racist and an attack on their community. So it was better to just watch and let white girls get groomed into sex slaves for the Paks.

In Rotherham around 1,400 girls, many of them under-age, were sexually abused over a 16 year period at the hands of men from the town’s Pakistani community.
Professor Alexis Jay, who led the inquiry into the Rotherham scandal, said girls as young as 11 were raped, tortured and even sold to other men.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-town-dubbed-Britain-s-child-sex-capital.html

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just saying the freakin truth. Try to go to Sydney and walk into areas populated by drugged up, drunkards Aboriginals.

All these Ah Neh, South Asians, Negros love love to shout racism when truth is they are as tribalist as other races or ethnic groups. Just look at their own screwed up country of origin - Caste against caste, tribe against tribe, sect against sect.

Angmo is the worst two faced politically correct liars. Talk shit about human rights blah blah blah, but go and bomb countries with resources into smithereens under their "international law". Anyone who has worked in MNCs will see how two-face racist these white folks are (especially Aussie and French).

Not forgetting that the chao (phui, phui, phui) ang mos are the ones who robbed China and the rest of Asia off their riches in the 19th and 20th centuries through the peddling of opium amongst the Asian population. They were bankrupt after squandering the riches they had robbed from the Africans and South Americans and then turned their attention towards Asia.

These barbarians just love to impose chaos and miseries upon other races but in the process, take the opportunity to rob them of their riches. Truly despicable....war mongering, self seeking siao ting tongs....just look at what they are doing to the middle east and Africa now, destabilising and destroying country after country....all major wars of the world in the last 200 years were set, initiated and perpetrated by these chao ang mos...:eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More Chinese should become racially aware and not be afraid of these BS fuckers. Western ppl love to accuse Chinese of racism when Chinese are 100000x less racist than them and somehow make it seem like CHinese are offenders and never victims of racism. Hopefully this article makes more Chinese become racially aware.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What I have found from my life experiences is that the darker the skin the more likely they are to cause trouble.

This applies to any part of the world.

When I see a dark skinned guy driving past my house I save the video footage from my security cam because chances are a burglary will be reported in the area soon after.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I have found from my life experiences is that the darker the skin the more likely they are to cause trouble.

This applies to any part of the world.

When I see a dark skinned guy driving past my house I save the video footage from my security cam because chances are a burglary will be reported in the area soon after.

gang of burglars arrested for 200 heists and home invasions in the bay area. only one of them is fair, and he's a fluke.

image.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw they have already made a big hoo haa of this and the airline is being forced to apologize i think they will or have already complied. Here's one fucking thing about whites when they judge east asians. When it comes to privilege east asians don't have any white privilege cos they aren't white but when it comes to accusations of racism east asians are on par or even higher up than whites as in they are never seen as victims of racism at all by the western media.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The irony is that these are the areas that travel magazine and the press recommend to get great deals, good food and see the vibrancy of colours and culture. You go to Tooting to have the best Thosai, Briyani. You got to Brixton for Jerk Chicken and Goat Curry etc. Looks like who ever wrote the article has not gone anywhere much.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The irony is that these are the areas that travel magazine and the press recommend to get great deals, good food and see the vibrancy of colours and culture. You go to Tooting to have the best Thosai, Briyani. You got to Brixton for Jerk Chicken and Goat Curry etc. Looks like who ever wrote the article has not gone anywhere much.

jerk chicken and curry goat yeah yardie food.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's why I warn my daughter not to visit Little India and Tanjong Rhu alone. This article by the chinks confirms my worst fears about the darkies.

toothpick

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I warn my daughter not to visit Little India and Tanjong Rhu alone. This article by the chinks confirms my worst fears about the darkies.

She may not be your daughter. While you were busy with grassroot duties I was hanging around your place and......