• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Pei Ling's Music Video - Asia Top 10 hits - "I Don't Know What To Say!"

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B_6x_5J78Rs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she the best Young PAP can offer?

If so we are doomed!!!!!:mad:

If that's the case, almost all the forummers here will vote for Ms Tin.

Is that the reason why some voters voted for young apposition party candidates in the last election?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Widening income gap is not the gahmen's responsibility

If you come from humble backgrounds, marry a rich man 12 years older than you

If you have a useless arts degree, get a job through the backdoor

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she made it into the government, I also don't know what to say .....

51MNR19NWVL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she made it into the government, I also don't know what to say .....

51MNR19NWVL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Sure be mp one. You guys flaming her sure Kenna sue after the election. Even they put a monkey in you all LAN LAN. Keep on barking and wait to be sued by pap.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would imagine that one aspiring to be a mp and a PAP MP at that, would conduct herself with more decorum even if she is at a loss for words. But seeing that reaction, i am simply speechless.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there,

1. I got into parliament
2. even tho I told them I don't know what to say to all your peesai problems.
3. it was so easy, just stand on my bosses' coat tails
4. in everything you do in Singapore.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know what to say? She keeps saying everything is cheap and healthcare and education costs are low and manageable in Singapore. Talk about a parrot, any mindless fool can also be voted in as long as they wear a PAP badge.

gerard126333

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know what to say? She keeps saying everything is cheap and healthcare and education costs are low and manageable in Singapore. Talk about a parrot, any mindless fool can also be voted in as long as they wear a PAP badge.

Bro, it would be great to see her contest Lina Chiam in Potong Pasir.....

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Chok Tong is also a useless prata flipping moron. Since Tan Pei Lin is another vain brat, it makes the whole Marine Parade GRC unpalatable. Let TPL drag down GCT and both get kicked out of parliament for the good of the people.

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also don't know what to say after watching the video... Especially the feet-stomping one....

Seriously MM Lee... Is that the quality people you talked about???