• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Pei Ling caught posting on facebook - foul election ruling

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
Demand to call for investigation of Ms Tin posting on FB by the election dept.
So now someone by the name of Denise admitted she post on behalf ? So is not Ms Tin who posted ??

Can we have a check on the IP and all the necessary checks ?

1) If Ms Tin really did not post, but yet she declare her facebook that she is the only administrator as what she wrote.

Then this Ms Denise must have hacked into her account. We must get hold of this Denise so that she does not get Ms Tin into trouble.

2) If there isnt a Ms Denise, then who access the acct and posted it ? We have to find out the truth......Integrity and truthfulness are very impt to a MP.

We cannot let a potential MP be dragged down by this, of course unless it is his or her undoings.

So pls, can we order a full investigation on this matter ?

genetics

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Tin Pei Ling is doing, is no different from Wong Cunt Sing

When Wong Cunt Sing let Mas Selamat escaped, he commented :"Not my fault, it is my subordinates fault!!!!"

Now, Tin Pei Ling is learning fast.

TinTin claimed: not my fault, it is my administrator's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on you, Tin Pei Ling, you skirt your responsibility.

When NSP and WP give thanks to their aides and administrators, you are ungrateful to your administrators. EVEN if it is your administrator's fault, you should, as a leader take on the responsibility.

Isn't what Tin Pei Ling doing exactly what Wong-Cunt-Sing is doing, not my responsibility for Mas Selamat escape, it is my subordinates fault.

So much for LHL apology.

Shame on you, Tin Pei Ling

Shame on you, Wong Cunt Sing

LHL's apology.......... now we citizens can see how sincere it is.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN that Tin cunt desperate for a $15000 pay check and resort to such dirty stunt at the last minute.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
54677701.gif

Singaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This tin pei ling is a fucking joke. It will be a great justice if she causes lao goh to lose marine parade